"Tequila." She order as Scott and Stiles both look at me with raised eyebrows as she shrug.

"She's not old enough to drink?!" Klaus ask flabbergasted.

"Technically neither am I." Kol points our as Klaus just glares at him as he raises his hands in surrender.

"What?! I'm best friends with Danny." She tell them shrugging as a waiter comes over and hands a drink to Scott.

"That one's paid for." He says as we look over and see a guy who is winking at Scott and the bartender gives us our drinks and Scott and Talia both look over smugly at Stiles.

"Oh, shut up."

"We didn't say anything." He tells him.

"Yeah, well, your faces did. Hey, I found Danny." He tells us as Scott and Talia look up.

"I found Jackson."

"Get Danny." He tells Talia as she runs after Danny and get him to an EMT as she see Uncle Noah.

"Talie, why you here, the truth." He asks as Stiles look at her wide eyed.

"Danny broke up with his boyfriend and we were cheering him up.... and we may have a had a little to drink." She confess.

"Well, that's really good of you guys. You're good friends." He says before walking away.

"I hate lying to your Dad." She tell him.

"I know." He says as Scott joins us.

"So do you two need anything because I really need food, a shower, to check on Danny and to yell at Derry." She tells them as Stiles is about to answer.

"Nope." Scott tells her as she walks away.

"Why didn't you tell her we have Jackson in the back." Stikes asks.

"Because she loves Derek and Jackson and having one of the people go unstable is enough. So tonight let's just give her a break." He tells her as Stiles squints his eyes at him.

"What?" He asks.

"You have feelings for her!" He exclaims as Scott chokes.  "What no I'm not I love.... Alison." He stutters.

"Dude, you just hesitated. What.... when.... waha.." he asks as Scott sighs with his face in his hands.

"I don't know. Ok, Derek bought it up and now I can't sop thinking about her but I can't stop thinking about Alison either and... you know what let's just deal with Jackson and sort out my love life later." He says giving up.

"You do realised that you just officially put Talie into your love life." Scott glares at him as Stiles raises his hands in defence.

"Ok this is actually happening now." She announces. "I called it." She tells them as Klaus groans as everyone just chuckles at him.

°°°

Talia goes over to Derek's as she sees Isaac and Erica who both growl at her as she rolls her eyes

Talia goes over to Derek's as she sees Isaac and Erica who both growl at her as she rolls her eyes. "I get it your wolves." Sbe tells tehm befire going over to Derek.

"Ok before you say anything." He starts as she slap his arm.

"You mean like your insane and I told you so?!" She question.

"What are you doing here?" She asks as Talia ignores her. "Next time listen to the witch." She tell him as he rolls his eyes.

"I was wrong and I'm sorry you happy?" He ask as she shrug and tilt my hand back and forward as she sees him supress a smile.

"I was in the house and I found something upstairs my room bedside table." He tells her as she squints at him befire heading upstairs and looks where he told her to befrore she hears him come in after her.

" He tells her as she squints at him befire heading upstairs and looks where he told her to befrore she hears him come in after her

"It's a beautiful locket." Rebekah smiles.

"I thought I lost this." She asks him.

"Yeah I remember you turning the house upside down for it. You'll never guess where I found it." He tells her as she looks at him confused.

"Cora's room." He tells her as she look at him as her jaw slacks on the floor. "She always used to say that you were her friend first." He told her as she laughed wiping the tears as she opened it seeing the photo in it intact.

" He told her as she laughed wiping the tears as she opened it seeing the photo in it intact

"We took this after we went to the amusement Park." She tell him recalling.

"Yeah. You were screaming a lot." He jokes.

"That was you." She tells him amused as she puts it on. "Thanks Derry... this doesn't make it ok but... well the next closest thing." She tells him.

"I know." He tells her as he kisses the top of her forehead. "But this will." He says as he shows me Ferris Bueller's day off as her eyes widen. "But no singing or impressions." He tells her.

"I'm the one who needs to forgive you so we are totally going to sing and we are definitely doing impressions." She tells him as Derek just stares at her as she pouts at him as he sighs and nods and cheers. "You gonna do the moves to twist and shout as well?" She asks.

"Don't push it."

~~~~~

Dalie moment I couldn't really put her in the kidnapping because she would know Jackson well enough not to be caught. So instead I put some Dalie moment in remember that Talia knows why he wants Betas so she would be easier on him.

Scott admitted it. Yay. Should Alison be bitchy or not. I also haven't decided whether I'm going to kill her off yet. Cuz it might be good Hope jealousy angle along with Lydia.