✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰

Start from the beginning

"NOOOOOO!" Pinkie roared.

"What?!" Applejack and Rarity said in unison, looking at pinkie in confusion.

Pinkie was lying on the floor and crying with the fridge door open. "Everything here is just Apple flavoured!" Pinkie Groaned.

"Well its literally in her name so don't be surprised." Rainbow Dash chuckled.

"And the problem is?" Rarity asked.

"Apples are gross." Pinkie responded with a disgusted look on her face.

"Hey now, you take that back!" AppleJack said angrily.

"Let's just get back to work, we are almost done anyways." Rarity considered.

The group continued to work their asses off, making sure that everything was perfect so they could all go back to living their normal lives.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟗:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

It had already been about an hour or so since Twilight's arrival to Sunset's apartment. She already explained why she was there and Sunset bought it for the time being.

Sunset felt some kind of sketchiness from Twilight, she couldn't exactly put her finger on it but it slightly freaked her out. She just decided to ignore it and celebrate the fact that Twilight is actually here.

"I'm kind of spooked, what is that person even doing." Twilight said, who was leaning against the window.

"Hm?" Sunset questioned.

Twilight pointed over to a window in another apartment complex on a lower level. In the window was a person pointing a finger at each level of Sunset's complex.

They noticed Sunset and Twilight's glare at them and backed away from the window.

"Alright yeah, that's pretty creepy."

"Why aren't you scared?"

"This area is pretty ghetto, so I'm not surprised. And we didn't even know what that person was doing, so what is there to be scared of?"

"Oh I don't know. . Maybe the way they slowly backed away from the fucking window!"

"Chill." Sunset softly placed her finger on Twilight's lips. "You said the f word."

Twilight's face filled with a Rosey red pigment. It wasn't even a blush anymore, she looked like she was struggling to shit.

Sunset took her finger away and slid a eyebrow. "See, you're quiet. It worked." she smiled. She proceeded to walk over to the couch and crash down. Grabbing the remote, she turned on the television and the news channel popped up.

Twilight, who was still stunned by Sunset's actions, slowly touched her lips. She felt some kind of connection. Everytime she did, being reminded of everything she did with Sunset. Did she really want to throw that all away for a theory made up by her friends?

She doesn't even seem like a killer. Am I in the wrong?, Twilight thought.

"This evening a student from Canterlot High School, known as Adagio Dazzle. ."