She looks away trying not to pry on it.

Shuhua was sleeping peacefully with her shades on. Soojin notices the book on top of the table, reaching for it. She opens it randomly.

Sometimes, when you're near,
I wonder if you feel it too—
the static, the current, the gravity
that pulls me towards you.

Does the moon ever stare
at the ocean tides it pulls?
or does it center its gaze
towards the sun in full?

At night, I ponder, as your light
reaches the dark parts of me—
is it because you're just too bright
or are you shining for me exclusively?

But through the ebbs and flows
and the unreciprocated waves,
I've come to accept, to know
that I've fallen for another cliché.

That this is just another unrequited poem—words that will never reach your soul; heartbeat signals I could never control despite knowing that you would never fall.

Soojin immediately closed the book, putting it back on the table. Every word, every phrase. It hits and dig a hole in her heart.

People only have one heart logically but Soojin's emotions and heart are like being split into two. She doesn't know what she should follow.

What was right

or

Her desire

"Soojin wake Shuhua up, we're going to have lunch in a few." Miyeon yelled getting Soojin out of her train of thoughts. Glancing at the sleeping Shuhua, she have this certain kind of smile plastered on her face.

Shuhua's presence does have an effect on Soojin.

Soojin was just about to wake the younger up when Shuhua yawned, pushing up her shades in the process. She retracted her hands, standing awkwardly at the side. "Miyeon unnie said that we'll have lunch in a few." Soojin said in a low voice.

Shuhua have her gaze on Soojin, the two were staring at each other for God knows how long.

Shuhua was trying to read Soojin and now she understands.

Shuhua was the first one to broke the eye contact between them. As she slowly gets up, stretching her arms. "Okay." Shuhua finally replied with a smile. Shuhua excused herself leaving Soojin alone.

"BOO!" Soojin's shriek can be heard while Soyeon was dying in laughter already. Soojin can be one of the scared cats among of them. "Hui's been texting me. You're not updating him." Soyeon stated.

"I'll text him later." Soojin simply said.

And at the mention of her boyfriend's name, she feels a tug on her heart. She's definitely not true to herself most importantly to Hui.

She loves Hui.

But is it true?

The two heard the eldest yelling their names. "Let's go and eat. Think of her later." Soyeon said but the last words were in whisper. Soyeon knows that there is another person occupying Soojin's mind.

Soojin followed behind timidly, Shuhua and Yuqi were laughing while there is a certain Thai who's pouting her lips because she got scolded by. "Yah stop laughing." Minnie whined but the two youngsters aren't listening at all.