Give in to Me

Forth left the office  in anger 

"Opps"Mean commented''.

Without saying anything,Beam ran after Forth. In anger forth is just a wild animal he could harm others or more worse he could harm himself and beam can't afford both of them right now.

Beam was running  fast but forth was nowhere to be seen.

Beam was getting uneasy feeling about it

He was continually trying to call Forth's cell off.

When he can't find him in the company he drives home. In hope he will find him there.

He wished he was there because if he wasn't there then he doesn't even know where he can find his crazy husband.

As soon as the beam reached home he ran to Forth's room but he wasn't there but there was sound coming from shower.

"Forth are you in there?"Beam asked, knocking on the door.

No response.

"Forth please open the door," Beam pleaded but still had no response.

He thought he didn't have an option but to open the door for himself and see what was going on.

When beam entered the bathroom he found Forth lying in the bathtub unconscious.

''Forth" Beam shouted.

He pulled him out of the bathtub and somehow he managed to get him on the bed in the process he was dripping wet himself.

He changed his clothes.

Forth was burning with fever.

He brought water and a towel so he could lower forth's body temperature.

He gave him some medicine.

He was there all night  taking care of him and fall asleep besides him

In the morning Forth woke up with a jolt.

He found the most beautiful creature in the world sleeping beside him. He was staring at him. But then suddenly remembered what happened yesterday at the office.

"What are you doing here didn't I say you don't have to come to my room" forth said in anger.

" Forth are you ok how is your fever" beam said rubbing his eyes with one hand and reaching out his other hand to cheak Forth's fever

Forth didn't say anything, he let beam check on his fever.

"It's normal I think, " Beam said.

" Yes I am okay you don't have to worry about me you should go and worry about Mean" said forth sulky.

"Yes forth I do worry I do worry about you that's why I took care of you all night" replied beam in anger.

Forth didn't say anything.

"I get it if you have any problems with your brother but why are you bringing me into this mess? I didn't do anything wrong." Beam said.

" You did," Forth said.

" What about going on a honeymoon alone where you didn't want to go with me or that my tour guide turned out to be your brother. I don't think I did anything wrong." Beam said.

" You didn't  want that son of bitch in  this house," Forth said.

" Only for  you, didn't pho say he wants you to take over in two months didn't you work hard so that you can get this deal done" beam explained.

Forth put his head down "I don't want him here he just takes everything I like and everyone I like .  He just keeps gonna take everything from me like he always" forth said stil his head down.

Beam's PoV

I can't understand him sometimes he behaves like a child one minute he is angry one minute he is sad another ahhh god did I marry a kid instead of a man I feel like I been cheated but again his six pack abs says something different let's not go there for now stick to the story I have to convince him to let mean stay here or we would lose the deal that we both can't afford specially not forth so let just pray to satan that he will help me understand this stubborn man in front of me.

"Forth litesion to me  will you" beam asked.

"I am" replied forth, still his head down.

"Look we have to let Mean stay with us we must we don't have an option" Beam said firmly.

Forth looked up with a wired reaction.

"Why do you want him here?"he said.

"I have three solid reasons for him to stay with us," said Beam.

Forth didn't say anything but beam continued with the reasoning.

" 1. we will got the deal"

" 2. You will  learn a lot about business  that will help you in your current time that Pho has given to you"

"3. You can show Mean he can't have everything that belongs to you you can show him how strong you are''

"But if he will stay here where will be staying we don't have an extra room for him" Forth said.

"And if he lives here he will find out that we are leaving separately and this whole thing is just a lie" he added.

"He will  not if you don't mind I will move into your room it will be just like your parents house you know I don't even snores when I sleep I can sleep on the floor and I will try my best to not to disturb you  we will pretend lovey dovey In front of him just like we do in front of others we just to get through this we can't lose this deal period." Beam explained.

"You will move into my room" asked forth curiosity.

" Yeah if you don't mind," Beam said.

" You can sleep on the bed, it's big enough for the two of us," Forth said.

" So you don't mind anymore" asked beam.

" You won't gonna leave me alone until I agree so I don't have much of a choice do I" asked forth.

" No you don't have choice but to give in to me" said beam with a wink.