I knew he was going to kiss me so I turned my head away before he could. For a moment he seemed to freeze but then his lips brushed my cheek before they moved lower to my neck.

My hand shot up to grab hold of his shoulders as he pressed a kiss to the spot beneath my ear. His tongue traced the veins of my neck. Thomas pushed himself up onto his elbows as his lips moved lower.

Teeth scrapped along my skin and then his lips were wrapping around my nipple and sucking it sharply into his mouth.

A cry fell from my lips when he bit me. There was nothing gentle about it either. He soothed the pain with his tongue and then kissed across my chest to my other breast where he repeated the action. His lips moved to the valley of my breasts then. A groan fell from my lips when he stared sucking on my skin.

I knew he was leaving a mark.

Thomas repeated the action a few times down my stomach until he reached my pussy again. Sitting up, he pulled the vibrator out and held it against my clit again.

My body spammed when I orgasmed again almost instantly.

I barely had time to catch my breath when he gripped my hips and flipped me over onto my stomach. The sound of the zipper being lowered registered. He gripped my hips and lifted my ass.

My fingers curled into the blanket as I squeezed my eyes closed.

When Steven said that Thomas had his penis pierced, I thought that it was only one piercing, not a whole bunch of them. I could feel every single one of them as he slowly entered me.

Thomas placed his hand against the small of my back and pushed down, forcing me to arch my back. He shifted his hips which made one of his piercing hit that spot inside me.

My stomach clenched, legs quivered and tears filled my eyes as the pleasure continued to build. Over and over and over again, but then he suddenly stopped.

Thomas leaned over me and pressed his lips to the back of my neck. They slowly trailed over my shoulder and then up until he reached me ear.

"Did you have fun last night?" he questioned. "When you tortured us with that underwear? Did you love hearing us suffer?"

I licked my lips and shook my head. "N-no."

"Liar," he breathed. "You got off on it too, didn't you, baby?"

With a low moan, I nodded instead of denying it.

"Press you legs together," he ordered.

It was a struggle to get my body to do what my brain wanted. I shifted until my legs were pressed together. The material of his jeans brushed my legs as moved. In the next moment he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me up as he sat back.

"Spread your knees."

I moved my legs apart until they were pressed against his.

He sucked on my earlobe as his hands moved up to brush the underside of my breasts. He stroked my skin there for a few seconds before he gripped them and squeezed.

"How?" he asked softly. "How did you come?"

At the same time he asked the question, he started moving his hips again. My mind blanked as pleasure shot through me. Everytime he pulled out, his piercing brushed my g-spot. My body trembled against his. I couldn't think of anything other than the pleasure.

"Answer the question baby."

I swallowed and dropped my head back against his shoulder. "I was lying on my s-stomach," I breathed. "Sev w-was trying to get the remote so h-he crawled over me. I could feel the vibrations."