7

"It's almost time for the meeting, Jen. Thank god we are on time." Jennie's manager spoke up.

"De unnie. Where is the meeting?"

"Ahh, It's on the fourth floor, in the conference room."

"Alright," Jennie said. They entered the humongous headquarters of Chanel. Jennie had been here plenty of times, of course. A sort of nervousness would always tingle her body when she would enter this area, but she was especially nervous today.

She took a deep breath and entered the lift after greeting the receptionist and the other employees.

Today was the day she would be given details about the upcoming fashion project she would take on.

They reached the conference room and the door opened to a huge surprise. Kim Taehyung. Jennie's eyes widened. She inaudibly whispered, 'What?'

"Oh, Jennie! Come sit here, dear." The creative designer of Chanel welcomed her.

"Hello, Miss Viard." Jennie smiled at her. She then looked at Taehyung, who was low-key smirking at her, and then looked at Viard questioningly.

"Ms. Kim, I would like you to meet Mr. Kim, Kim Taehyung. He is the CEO of Gucci. "

"I am pretty sure Ms. Jennie is aware of that. We actually know each other." Taehyung stood up and extended his hand to shake Jennie's.

Jennie shook his hand with a tight smile.

"Well, that's incredible as you both will be working together. Being close to your colleague is an important part of this job." She said

Jennie exclaimed, "WHAT?" She then stepped back and cleared her throat, "I mean wasn't Harry Styles going to accompany me for this project?"

The creative director opened her mouth to speak but Taehyung spoke up, "Mr.Styles already has a lot on his plate. From shooting his coming movies to working on his next album to preparing for his Fine Line World Tour. We don't like to put too much pressure on our ambassador, Ms. Jennie. That's why I decided to take on this project, instead. Do you mind working with me, though?"

Jennie looked at the creative director who was already staring at her, "Absolutely not, Mr. Kim. It would be an honor to work with you."

All of them, then, sat together at the conference table and started discussing the details of the project.

So basically the whole project is a Fashion World Tour. The world tour mainly comprises Gucci and Chanel but will include other luxury brands like Calvin Klein, LV, and many more. They will go all around the globe and do photoshoots, organize fan meetings, and attend fashion shows. They will even have concerts at few places. This is going to be one length of a project. Probably, even the biggest Fashion Project ever.

"Both of you better start packing and preparing. I will be taking my leave, now. " Ms. Viard stood up, "Have a good day Mr. and Ms. Kim" She nodded and left.

The only people in the room now were Jennie and Taehyung. Jennie's manager had left long ago to run some errands and told Jennie that she will have to come with the driver to her place.

Jennie also stood up and started leaving the room without words but was held back by a tug on her wrist. It was Taehyung, of course.

She turned around and snatched her hand away, "What do you want?" She asked calmly.

Taehyung pouted, "You are being mean."

"How am I being mean again? Not giving you attention?" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Yes ma'am!" He said cheerfully like a little kid.

'If I didn't know his infamous tactics I would not disagree on the fact that Kim Taehyung is almost cute.'

"What are you thinking?" Taehyung asked Jennie smugly, almost as if he could read her mind.

"Nothing special. Just around a thousand ways of killing you if you don't have a good reason for wasting my time." She gave him the most real fake smile of all time.

"Ouch, I guess." Taehyung laughed, "I apologize for taking the happiness you would get in burning me alive, away from you but I do have a good reason for holding you back."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"We have to discuss the concepts for the coming photo shoots and promotion strategies for the fashion tour." Taehyung said seriously, "We both, being the representative of our respective brands are also the main editors for the whole tour. We should at least start discussing the promotion tactics, today."

"Alright." Jennie walked towards her previous seat but was stopped by Taehyung.

"Wait. We are not doing it here." Taehyung stood up.

"Why?"

"Hmmm...cos' I am bored here? Let's go get a coffee. I will get the café emptied up."

"No! Don't do that. We can do fine in it with other people around. We can get a corner emptied up or something."

"Are you sure?" Taehyung looked confused.

"Yep, I am. No need to trouble other people." She said. Taehyung smiled a little and then nodded at her.

The lift brought them to the ground floor. Taehyung had already booked a few tables by the time they got there.

"So where do we start?" Jennie asked.

"We have no patience, do we?" Taehyung threw a little smirk at her.

"Nope. I am a pretty busy woman."

Taehyung tilted his head a bit more while studying the woman sitting in front of him who was looking for something inside her bag. Her red lips were forming a mild pout as she took out a small notepad and a pen. "Here it is" She whispered inaudibly.

"Okay let's start." She enthusiastically opened her notepad and looked at Taehyung.

"Alright then." Taehyung sat straight up and both of them started discussing the potential concepts they could use for the photoshoots.

The two striking visuals got so engrossed in the discussion that they didn't even notice that the sun was already setting. The sky was a canvas of thousands of beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow mixed with a bit of pink and blue.

They were talking about what kind of theme should they use in Jakarta when Taehyung's phone interrupted them.

"Excuse me." Taehyung stood up to take the call. He came back with an apologetic smile, "Jennie I am so sorry but I think we will have to end the day. I have somewhere I have to be." 

"Yeah. It's perfectly fine. I need to head back home too." She smiled at him and stood up. Taehyung and Jennie walked towards the entrance where their respective cars were waiting for them.

Jennie opened her car door and was just getting into it when Taehyung called her, "Jennie." Her head snapped in his direction.

"Yeah?"

"It was fun working with you."

She smiled, "Me too Taehyung." and got into the car.

___________________

I know I am the worst at publishing on time. I am so so sorry guys.

Anyways, enjoy the part, see you soon.