charter 16"Welcome home husband"

ابدأ من البداية

After a hour my daughter was ready. We played a little for a hour and two, I thought her few Alphabets and digits. It was almost afternoon when I left her in the room and went to kitchen to bring some snacks for us as few time was left for lunch.

Grabbing a packet of potato chips and a plate of cookies for both of us I started to go back but a loud laughing voice catch my attention. It wasn't Alexzander's voice nor David's.

It was........Liam's

Yes, it was him.

But why is he laughing??

Are they cracking jokes??

I dismiss last though quickly because Alexzander and jokes??

What a joke!

Unknowingly I was walking where they were laughing, with a piece of chip on my mouth I was standing in front of his office.

As the I swallow the chip realizations hit me and I remember my last encounter with him in front of this office! Ohh my!

Why I am here??

What if he saw my again??

My curiosity will kill me one day for sure!

I didn't hear anything other then then laughing but still I don't want to be caught standing here. remember how clam yet angry he look last time when he spotted me here listening his talk..and I am doing the same.

Gulping and picking a piece of cookies I put it on my mouth and turned around to leave but to my bad luck the door of his office flew open and I was frozen on my spot.

No

"Eva?" It was Liam. I turned and smiled at him weirdly because he just caught me. He looked at me suspiciously and then with a smirk.

Smiling like a fool and not knowing what to do I offered him chips and cookie to which he denied but the smrik was still there.

Indicating.....danger??

Nodding my head I turned to leave and thank my Star's that my husband didn't caught me but I think I was wrong because the next second I hear his dominating husky voice and his cologne coverd me.

"Eva??" Gulping I turned towards him only to notice Liam coming toward me with a teasing smile.

"Enjoy" whispering he went away but not before giving me a wink. To which my mouth was hang open.

"Come here " my husband ordered to me making once he we were alone making me gulp. His voice was again clam and face void.

Oh God

Gulping I went toward him,only to be questioned. I immediately looked down.

"What were you doing here??" He asked.

What was I doing here??

"I-I heard you laughing a-and g-got curious " I said like a whisper still looking down but from my peripheral view I can see him.

I was standing near his office door and he was almost 5 step away from me still I can feel him near.i can sense him angry,I can tell he wasn't pleased by my answer.

Suddenly he started to take step towards me making me go back, he again took step and I back. This continue until my back hit the wall. Now he was just standing a step away from me.

He lean more and I lean back on the wall, the only thing between us was the plate of cookie's.

My breath hitched and body was getting hot, heart was running so fast that I can hear my heartbeats when he put his arms on that wall making me caged between him and wall.