"A....club?" Part 2

You walk in to the gym and sit with Kiyoko. She greets you and you guys talk for a bit.. You tell her about your netball team since she asked. "I wanna ask if the boy wanna come and watch the game tomorrow.....but I'm too nervous.." you say to her. " The boys should be having a break in about 3 minutes so we can ask then if you like?" She asked you. You nod and wait for the 3 minutes to go by.

The boy come of the court all sweaty. You and Kiyoko hand out water bottles to everyone. After that Kiyoko calls the team to sit on the floor in a circle so you can ask the question. "W-would y-you guys l-like to come and watch my netball game tomorrow?" You ask them quietly. They were quiet since they knew you didn't really like public speaking. Most of the boys said "Sure I'll be there, just what time and where?" Tukkishima on the other had said "I'll go just so when you lose I can rub it in your face.". You got mad but said it calmly " Then when you lose I'll do the same, how about that pole?" You ask him. He replied with "Fine. But I would rather be a pole then a baked bean!". You had enough of his rude comments so you walked over to the volley balls and picked one up. You threw it at his head with the hardest shoulder pass you had every done.

There was a loud bang in the gym from the pass hitting tukkishimas head. He was knocked out on the floor. You couldn't help but start cracking up. Soon you were rolling around in the floor with tear coming out of your eyes that's how much you were laughing. You laughed for a good 5 minutes before calming down. Other teams were out side of the gym because they heard the loud bang. You walk outside to get fresh air to see the Karasuno netball team out side waiting for you. They knew that the loud bang came from you. " THAT. WAS.AWSOME!!!" The captain yelled out. Your face became really red as she said that. "T-Thank you." You reply. "That's all I really wanted to say, so bye now." The captain said. "W-Wait," you yell out to her. " Can I give you my answer on Monday?" You ask. "Sure!" She reply's with a big smile on her face.

Soon after that training was over and the salty pole was still knocked out. You gave everyone the details for tomorrow(your game) and said good bye. You and Kageyama walked together talking about what happened in the gym. "So how did you throw that hard?" He asked. "Oh easy. It's all in the hips and the arms." You tell him. "Oh ok." He reply's. You guys say bye and walk in to your houses. You have a shower and wash your hair. You got changed in to your pjs and dried your hair. You flopped onto your bed and go to sleep.

Kageyama pov:
Me and y/n both walked to the gym in the afternoon for training. About 20-30 minutes in we had a break. In that break y/n asked if we wanted to go watch her game tomorrow. Most of the boys said "yes." While Tukkishima said " I'll go just so when you lose, I can rub it in your face." Y/n replied with "Then when you lose I'll do the same, how about that pole?". Tukkishima replies with "Fine, I would rather be a pole than a baked bean!". Y/n had had enough and walked over to where the volley balls were. She picked one up inspected it to see if it was good and threw it at Tukkishimas head. A loud bang filled the gym most likely alerting the other clubs. Tukkishima was knocked out on the floor and y/n cracking up on the floor rolling around kicking the air.

It was a good five minutes before she stopped. By the end of training Tukkishima was still knocked out. Everyone said bye. Me and y/n walk home together. "How did you throw the ball that hard?" I asked her. "Oh it's easy, its all in the arm and the hips." She reply's. "Oh ok." I say to her. We got to our houses and said good bye than walked in to our houses.

The next day
Y/n pov:
I woke up early so I can get there before everyone else so I can warm up more I check my phone to see a message from bff/n she said she is still sick and won't be able to come and watch the game. Then I got a message from Daichi. He said the team is busy doing training so they won't be at the game. You sigh and go eat breakfast. After you finish breakfast you go put your uniform on and walk to the netball courts. You breath in the cold fresh morning air and put your stuff down at the court. You start jogging around the court. You think to your self "So today we are versing the 3rd best team which mean next week if the first team. If we beat them then we will be in first place."

To be continued

Hey little diamonds I might not be updating for a while since I am making characters I only need two more for the out side of school team so if you have any names please comment them I also am drawing them and making them in gacha club. On the drawing there will be info on the character. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it took a while to come out. Have a great day/night/midday!🙂