"That's extremely valid, and I understand it. I don't have a younger sister to defend like how you do, but I like to think of you and Charli as my sisters because  when I go back home, I don't talk to anyone else but all of you guys. So naturally I'm drawn to defend you against these things."

***
"Hello! We're taking this short break in our episode to introduce you to our sponsor for today's video.

Have you ever wondered how you're going to pay for certain expenses when you decide to attend college?

Well Unidays has got you covered!

Join unidays to save you some coin at your favorite stores! All you have to do is sign up with your college email and you can start receiving deals at a cheaper cost today!

So join at Unidays.com today
Now back to the episode!
***

"I hope you enjoyed our nice little ad break... but now we're back to the more juicy stuff. So tiktok hasn't always been rainbows and unicorns. As content creators we get a crap ton of hate, that ultimately ruins our mental health. So I wanted to ask Dixie and Charli how do you both deal with maintaining your mental health?" I questioned.

"Uh, I don't really know. My mental health recently has been not so good, after everything that's happened so I've been trying to stay off of social media as much as possible but it's hard when that's what your whole life is. Like the only way I make money is through tiktok, posting brand deals... stuff like that but I guess I don't interact with my comment section when it comes to things like that. I only interact with my fan pages because there is where I know I'm loved, and I feel safe with them." Charli tells me.

"Yeah... for me I get a little bit more hate than Charli because I do music, and so when people hear what I create, they hate it so they call me talentless, they say I cant sing, they do all of that. And at first it hurt me a lot because I found something I loved doing and they completely shitted on it. But I realized that that they're going to hate on me regardless. My sister is a famous tiktoker, she got extremely successful so quickly so they say I'm just doing anything I can to get out of her shadow. I honestly can't win. But they keep talking about me so it just keeps me relevant." Dixie adds on.

The conversation had gotten so good that I could honestly sit here forever talking about our lives.

"You see, for me I can't do it. I have horrible anxiety, I'm self conscious, I feel like everyone's against me so when I read one hate comment I completely shut down. I know I shouldn't be reading them but when there are so many, you can't help but to look and see what people think about you." I take a pause looking at the both of them before continuing on.

"And then I look at you two, and I see two beautiful girls who have nothing to ever be ashamed for. I know we all have our insecurities but mine like eat me alive... I wish I could change the way I perceive myself but I don't know." I say completely stopping my thought.

"You're allowed to feel these things, Cleo. It's hard out here but just know you're as beautiful as the next girl. If no one tells you that, I will. I love you." Dixie smiles towards me .

"I love you too."

***

After today's podcast episode with Dixie and Charli, I definitely found myself overthinking way too much. I wanted to text Vinnie and ask him what about me did he like because I couldn't see it.