Chapter 2- Red Hearts

Stacy's POV

"Mandy you alright, you saw the guy that hit you?" I was shaking.

There is now way I could manage it if she got hurt because I sent her on the road. She has been through so much already and having to live a life without her mother.

"Yeah man, the car just brushed my foot a bit. I got his information and everything" She said.

"Make sure your foot is alright enuh. I won't be comfortable until you get an x-ray on it. These things have a way of creeping up on you," I said to her.

"So you think I should call him and tell him I want to go to the doctor?" She asked.

With our misfortunes, we did not trust anyone so easily and I had to talk to Line first before I made any new moves. I was just waiting for him to call so I could tell him about what happen to Mandy  and then he would tell me what to do.

"Wait until Line calls I will tell him and hear what he says. If anything he will make Czar bring you and the guy meet you there." 

"Ok when you talk to him let me know what to do" She said.

"I'm going to rest a little, my back is hurting me." 

I was feeling some pains but I did not want anyone to worry so I was trying not to stress too much and get as much rest as possible.

Hubby's Chat

Me: Yuh busy babe?

Hubby: No, you want me to call?

Me: No we can text.

Hubby: Ok. You and little miss alright?

Me: She is moving about.

Hubby: My princess busy like daddy.

Me: LOL! Line Mandy almost got hit down today, the car brush her foot but the guy stopped to help her and gave her his info. I want her to go to the doctor.

Hubby: What? Just suh, where was she?

Me: Coming out of the plaza at the shop, she said him never see her and her head was in her phone suh she never heard him coming either.

Hubby: Stacy me nuh like how that sound enuh but make Czar bring her to the hospital and tell Mandy to give you the nigga number so me can get some information on him.

Me: Ok will do that. Should I make him pay her hospital bill?

Hubby: Yes make him meet her at the hospital make Czar see what he looks like, so we can keep an eye on him.

Me: Alright

Hubby: yes

Me: I am going to sleep

Hubby: wait nuh, face time me make me see how fat the sup'n get

Me: Line lowe me nuh, yuh nuh see enough?

Hubby: Aye yuh see when reach home, a pon yuh side me a put yuh and take it, yuh hear me big belly Stacy.

Me: A the last time yuh get fi call me that.

Hubby: As yuh drop her me a breed you again.

Me: Line me aguh sleep

Hubby: yuh love me?