♡ ... › TRUMP CARD.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x tokyo revengers : ♡ • ›

🐿: "kaku what do you mean by save kurokawa izana?" takemichi muttered trying no to wake you up. he knew how invested you were in such things and he didn't want your mind over flowing with too much information.

"i don't really understand this conflict but that fucker kisaki is using him." his words were harsh but they were making things add up a whole lot more.

there was one more question racing his mind.

"and what can y/n-san do? she's not an overly powered fighter." takemichi asked scratching the back of his neck utterly at a blank over such.

. . .

"she's the first person to get a genuine smile out of him since the incident." he responded.

─────
timeskip takemichi's pov:

i had been sat in the office of naoto, hina's little brother after time leaping getting up to date on all the details. kurokawa izana being a black dragon captain now? it didn't make much sense and make my head hurt. i decided to go to that place.

where yuzuha stabbed taiju. on arriving i pressumed the church was empty but he was in fact there. focusing my glance onto him as i rose from the pew. he hadn't changed much still intimidating as ever.

but he mentioned something.

hakkai's dead?..

they're all dead?..

. . .

"can we talk for a bit taiju-kun? it's about kurokawa izana and the black dragons" i yelped out of my mouth scared out of my shit of it the man might kill me in that moment.

and before i knew it naoto and i were in the presence of him in a restaurant with shark tanks as walls. and there was something about our conversation that stood out.

"shinichiro sano was the first generation captain." the words rolled from his mouth bluntly. but it didn't make sense? but recalling the memories with mikey-kun it made more and more sense.

kurokawa izana was older than taiju by two years?.. definitely didn't look as such to say the least about it.

two years.

s62 generation.

the words they barely made any sense to me. but naoto seemed to be following alright at least.

but slowly, word by word i began connecting it all together.

"it ended with sano manjirou as the top, kisaki tetta as number two and izana kurokawa at number three." taiju continued as he blew smoke from his cigarette away from our faces.

it made more chills down my spine again.

kisaki tetta.

. . .

"sano is dead. kisaki is over seas." taiju continued crunching the remainder of his cigarette into the ash tray.

"therefore toumans number one is izana kurokawa." he ended his speech on that note handing me a picture of the man.

he looked nothing like emma nor mikey. his skin was tanned, hair clearly bleached like i had in the past and eyes lavender a similar colour to mitsuyas.

"if it isn't my former bosses. having a private conversation are we?" kokonoi sneered on entering the restaurant.

"that sucks!" he added sticking out his tongue.