♡ ... › SURPRISE.★ ─

爱 fanfic : y/n x tokyo revengers : ♡ • ›

🐿: "there's one week to become top of touman.. that said we don't even have a plan. what should we do?

. . .

are you even listening takemichy?" chifuyu groaned looking down at the boy who was reading mangas he found in chifuyu's drawers.

"so why is y/n here?" he mumbled quietly to chifuyu who turned to look back at you who was sitting there on chifuyu's messy bed playing with the jet black cat humming to yourself barely listening to the conversation.

"cause you said that she was part of the reason mikey changed and if she's going to hear about you time travelling sooner or later it doesn't matter" chifuyu responded.

oh yeah.

the two boy's were going on about how takemichi could time travel. it was weird. and hard to believe but it made sense. takemichi was always involved in every incident that had kisaki tetta there. it was barely a coincidence. and that in mind it added another piece to your jigsaw puzzle. the cat purred in your lap as you played with it. happy from all the attention.

"chifuyu.. i have an amazing idea" takemichi said super focused on the manga.

both you and chifuyu looked at each other before back at takemichi expecting him to continue what he was saying.

"i can see it.. the top of the world of delinquents.." he said getting up from his position over dramatically.

"where?" you muttered focusing your attention back onto the cat.

─────

and before you realized it you were getting dragged by chifuyu following takemichi to shibuya station.. has takemichi completely lost it after finding out how everyone died?

and why on earth were you engaged to naoto in the future?!

. . .

"chifuyu! to become the top in the delinquent world all we have to do is take out the top delinquents in yokohama!" takemichi smiled innocently.

chifuyu let go of your hand in that moment realizing how much of an idiot takemichi was and how he was barely taking this seriously. "are you dumb?" he questioned the boy face palming himself after hearing what he just said.

"chifuyu, let's go to yokohama!" takemichi continued.

"farewell!" chifuyu yawned waving at takemichi.

takemichi stared at the two of you blankly not realizing how much of an idiot he was being.

"i got nothing to do there for going into china town and eating pork buns.. so i'll pass the fare's expensive too." chifuyu shrugged.

it didn't take much for takemichi to be staring at you with so called 'puppy dog eyes' wanting at least somebody to tag along.

"fine i'll tag along but you're paying for the fare for me. chifuyu dragged me out of my apartment this morning at nine am and i don't have my wallet on me" you shrugged yawning again.

"y.. you! yknow what fine!" takemichi said with a look of betrayal sitting on his face before dragging you along with him.

"okay but buy souvenirs for me too! thanks!" chifuyu waved innocently at us as i was being dragged with takemichi.

"kay!" you grinned waving back to the boy with a small yawn.

after getting dragged by takemichi for a while we arrived at the train to see a bunch of delinquents with foreign uniforms on and masks covering the lower part of their faces.