I'm supposed to be a Demon King?

Start from the beginning

He continued his walk until he reached his house. It was a clock repair shop with a sign that reads "Room for Rent". The shop was owned by his uncle Joe who is his legal guardian after his parents died. His uncle had black hair with slight tints of grey, square glasses covering blue eyes and wears a dress shirt covered by navy sweater vest and khakis. He was talking with a client with an old radio in front of him. 

"I should to get it fixed I just need to replace a few parts" Uncle Joe states and the client says thank you then happily leaves.

"Hey uncle" Steve states.

"Oh Stevie you're back" Uncle Joe replies back.

"Was that a customer?" Steve asks.

"Yeah but they gave me old radio, I wish they would give me clocks." Uncle Joe explains. "Oh also you got a letter from the military academy I left it on your desk." Uncle Joe comments. 

"Awesome" Steve exclaims with excitement as he heads up to his room. He went to his desk with same hesitation as getting a lottery ticket and opens the letter. He quickly reads through it and become down after he reads "you have been denied" he looks down in a mixture of anger and disappointment. He walks downstairs with his head down and goes to the kitchen. On his way he passes his uncle.

"Hey Stevie, what did the letter say?" Uncle Joe asks.

"I didn't get in" Steve answered in a crestfallen manner.

"Oh, sorry" Uncle Joe replied. "I guess you're staying in Metropolis High huh?" Steve nods his head in confirmation. "Well think of this as a chance to look at where you're going and ask if you truly like it" Uncle Joe explains. Steve smiles in response. "I mean is there is anything else other than a soldier you wanna be?" Uncle asks

"Well when I was little I kind of wanted to be king of the world" Steve explains. Then after a second the two of them laugh a bit.

"You're right I'm gonna see what Metropolis High has to offer" Steve proudly declares as he lifts his head up. 

"Great, also I got dinner burgers your favorite" Uncle Joe comments which Steve gains intense interest from the word burger.

"Big Belly Burgers?" Steve asks and his uncle nods yes. "Yes!!" Steve exclaims as he goes for a burger.

Time skip to the Sunday in #Crushingit 

Steve was walking through the suburbs of Metropolis, he continues his way before he trips. He gets up and looks at what he tripped over and saw a device the size of his hand but completely blank and that looks similar to that of a pocket watch except with no markings.

 He gets up and looks at what he tripped over and saw a device the size of his hand but completely blank and that looks similar to that of a pocket watch except with no markings

"Weird device, maybe someone is looking for it" Steve states as he places it back on the ground for someone else to find. He continues his walk home but undenounced to him there was four superheroes following him. Bumblebee, Supergirl, Green Lantern (Jess), and Zatanna were behind him ready to strike. They all lunge towards him but stop as he gets a call from his phone. Steve picks up the phone and hears someone say there was a mistake on the letter that sent to him.