Part 20

(Allison's p.o.v.)

After the Wedding we had all gone home and the next day Logan and I had left our two little kids with my father and the rest of my family so we could go on our honeymoon. And now we're on our honeymoon in Rome, Italy. Might be a weird place to go, but we both always wanted to go and what better time then our wedding? Anyways we have been here in Italy for a couple days a when I started waking up by me running to the bathroom to trhow up. Yay!! So much fun. Note my sarcasm. So I decided that I should probably take a pregnancy test and so that what I had done. And I was shocked to find out that we are yet again expecting and Logan doesnt have any clue. Now you might be wondering 'why doesn't he have any clue if your waking up to go throw up?' well that's because Logan can sleep through anything, and I really hate it. I hate it more when I'm up in the middle of the night checking on the crying baby in the middle of the night while he's out like a light, but in the end I could never really hate him for it, cause now my babies love for me to calm them down more then they like him to so. Anyways I'm getting off topic, now I'm heading back to the room where Logan lays still asleep to wake him up and tell him, he's having another kid.

Allison ~ Hey Logan, babe.

Of course he dosen't say anything so I walk over to him and place a kiss on his lips, that always gets him to wake up.

Logan ~ Yeah?

He says not fully awake yet

Allison ~ We're having another baby.

That got him up quick, cause he jumped up and looked at me and said 

Logan ~ Really?

Allison ~ Yeah.

We both smilied as we shared a kiss.

Logan ~ I can't wait to meet the little one.

And it was at this moment I knew my mom was looking down at me with a huge smile on her face thinking to herself "Yup, I raised that women. That's my baby girl." This is how life is supposed to be. It's supposed to be filled with love and family, and that's excatly how we are living. And I love my life, I wouldn't change it for the world. I've got a happy family plus a husband and two kids, with another on the way. Hey, Maybe we'll name this on after Kol or maybe not. We'll just have to wait and see where life brings us. But one thing is for sure. That my family is 'Always and Forever'.

                                        The End!!

(With it being summer I have been very busy but I have finally finished this book and I absolutely love the way I ended it and I hope you do too. I am really sorry for taking a while to write it but yeah. And I'm sorry for any mistakes I probably made throughout the book. If you liked this book I have other books on my profile or whatever you call it on my profile. Thanks again for reading, and taking time to read my book.)