Part 3

(Allison's p.o.v.)

It's been almost 2 days since I ran and we are about an hour away from our new house. Rebecka and Kol said that they have to go with dad and uncle Elijah so they don't cause any suspicion. They also said that dad called all of my uncles and aunts, and that they are really worried but I told them I still don't want anyone but them I only trust them at the moment. While I was texting Aunt Beks, Logan was driving. Aunt Beks said that Aunt Freya was gonna try and do a locator spell to find me but before I left the house I did a cloaking spell so they cant find me. I was then brought out of my thoughts when Logan said

Logan ~ We should be there in about 10 minutes.

Allison ~ Okay

Logan ~ Al are you sure that this is what you want? 

Allison ~ You mean do I want to be away from my father? Yes, yes I do, and I am 100 percent sure that this is what I want. I cant be there anymore he actually blamed my mothers death on me.

Logan ~ I know, and your mothers death isn't your fault, but I just wanted to make sure you were sure.

Allison ~ I know. Do you think she's watching me and upset that I left dad?

Logan ~ I bet she's watching and understanding why you had to leave. And I'm sure your dad will understand too, I mean we have a little one coming.

Allison ~ I didn't tell him I was pregnant.

Logan ~ What? Why not?

Allison ~ He didn't even know I had a boyfriend he would have never let me date you if he knew and I was gonna tell him I just needed to figure out how. But before I could even tell him we had our big fight and I packed my stuff up and left the only thing I left was the letter I wrote him. In the letter I told him I loved him and not to come looking for me.

Logan ~ Al I'm sure everything will be okay he just needs to understand what's he's done wrong and you need time to heal and forgive him for what he said, but don't think your alone cause I'm not leaving you and the little one your carrying.

Allison ~ I cant wait to meet our little one.

Logan ~ Neither can I.

But before we could say more we pulled into the house and Logan said

Logan ~ This is where we will be living? This is not a house this is a mansion. Are you sure we are at the right address?

Allison ~ Yes we are, and you do remember I'm a Mikaelson and us Mikaelson's always live in a mansion and since Uncle Kol and Aunt Rebecka got the house for us you should have expected this.

Logan ~ I guess that's true.

We then parked and got out of the car when two people got out of a car and walked over to us saying.

??? ~ I'm assuming your Allison Mikaelson and the boyfriend Logan Fraley? I'm Amelia Brown, I'm Davina's friend and this is my daughter, Samantha.

Allison ~ That would be us and its a pleasure to meet you two.

I said while shaking their hands and Logan doing the same.

Samantha ~ Oh please the pleasure is ours and anyways Davina told me so much about you and I cant wait till I can get to know you, cause I feel like we could be best friends and since you still have to finish senior year you can go to school with me and be in my classes, I'm also a senior.

Allison ~ I've never really had a best friend besides my aunt so yeah that would be great.

Amelia ~ Here is the key to the house and is you need anything here is mine and Samantha's number.

Logan ~ Thank you. Hey Ally we should probably get the things in side.

Allison ~ Okay, um would it be okay if Samantha stayed and showed us around the house and maybe helped us out a little bit?

Samantha ~ Yes I'm free I'll help mom has other things to do so she can just pick me up later.

Allison ~ Okay thank you.

Amelia ~ Okay well I'm gonna go have fun.

Allison ~ Thank you again.

Amelia ~ No problem sweetheart.

With that Amelia left and we carried our bags inside and Samantha started showing us around.

Samantha ~ So Kol, Davina, and your other aunt and uncle had everything that you guys would need set up before you got here and they picked their room and everything but there are still many rooms to choose from.

Allison ~ Thank you Samantha.

Samantha ~ Oh please call me Sam or Sammy.

Allison ~ Okay well its only fair you get to call me Al or Ally.

Logan had started to put some of our clothes and things away in our bedroom so I said.

Allison ~ Since Logan is off putting things away why don't we get to know each other and you can tell me all about having a best friend that isn't your aunt.

Samantha ~ Of course.

With that we walked into the living room and started to talk and get to know each other after about 2 hours Logan had joined us in getting to know each other, and since it was about 7 we decided that we should probably get dinner since we hadn't eaten lunch because of being in the car and then with getting here and Logan putting everything away and me getting to know Sammy. I then said 

Allison ~ What time is your mom coming to pick you up?

Samantha ~ Whenever I text her saying I'm ready to go.

Allison ~ Well we are gonna get some pizza delivered so since you have helped so much today you can stay and have dinner so we can talk about school.

Samantha ~ Sure, and for school there isn't a uniform and my mom has taken care of you transferring and everything.

Allison ~ Perfect.

With that we all had dinner and then Sammy left and went home. Me and Logan then went to our room and went to bed since tomorrow will be a big day with me starting at a new school and since I'm only a couple weeks along no one should know I'm pregnant and school will be over before I start to show to the point I cant hide and Logan is going Job searching tomorrow...