Part 10

(Allison's p.o.v.)

Its been a couple weeks since my father found out where we were at, but he has been making up for the times he wasn't there for me and he has helped with Benjamin and he has gotten along with Logan and when I say he's gotten along with him he hasn't killed him yet which is really surprising. But what is really weird for my dad to do is to actually bond with him usually dad's hate their daughter having a boyfriend but I think he's just trying to make up for what happened so he's getting along with him and maybe he might start seeing him as his son? I don't know, but I am glad that he's here and that I don't have to continue hiding from him cause that was actually a lot harder then you would think it was. I mean I was pregnant and got tried very easily and imagine trying to run if he had found me before then. Anyways I was pulled out of my thoughts by Benny waking up from his nap crying, he sure is a lot of work but I wouldn't change it for anything. After I walked into his room and picked him up I slowly put him back to sleep knowing that he was just tired and then walked downstairs with him still in hand and walked to the living room so I could sit down and maybe talk to whoever was already in there as long as they aren't annoying so if its any of my uncles minus uncle 'Lijah then I'm doomed. But surprisingly the only one in there was Uncle 'Lijah so when I walked I said.

Allison ~ Hey uncle 'Lijah.

Elijah ~ Hello sweet Allison. How are you doing?

Allison ~ I'm doing good.

Elijah ~ That's good. How is little Benjamin doing?

Allison ~ He's sleeping right now which is good since he has a thing where he would like to keep me up all night.

Elijah ~ So you haven't been sleeping?

Allison ~ Not really but he's a baby so I knew I would be up all night.

Elijah ~ Well I could watch him while you get some sleep.

Allison ~ As much as I would love that, I cant cause dad is taking me out today.

Elijah ~ I'm sure he would understand.

But before anyone could say anything more, we were interrupted by none other then my father.

Klaus ~ Who would understand what?

Allison ~ Nothing.

I said fast so uncle 'Lijah didn't have time to say anything which led him to give me the look saying 'tell your father that your too tired to go out with him today'.

Allison ~ Uncle Elijah stop giving me that look.

Klaus ~ Am I missing out on something here?

Elijah ~ Just the fact that with having the baby and taking care of him Allison is worn out and hasn't been getting the proper amount of sleep needed.

Klaus ~ Well of course she's not remember when Mandy had Ally everyone was up throughout the night with her. Man Ally was one stubborn baby. And that's why the day out I planned wasn't for me it was for her to go get some sleep I mean no one is home right now Logan is at work Davina, Rebecka, Hayley, and Sage went to meet up with Samantha and Finn, Marcel, and Kol are who knows where so that's why we are gonna take care of Benny while Ally can rest.

By this point I had handed Benjamin over to uncle Elijah so he could hold him while I was talking to dad. I then said

Allison ~ So we aren't going anywhere?

He simply nodded his head and then I let a breath of relief out and said.

Allison ~ Thank goodness.

Klaus ~ Hey what's that supposed to mean?

Allison ~ It means I'm tired and I don't want to go anywhere and I really don't want to have you asking me questions like 'Are you sure Logan is the one you love?', 'Do you think he's gonna ask you to marry him?', 'Do you think he will ask me if he's allowed to marry you?', 'Do I have to put him 6 feet under?', or 'Is he helping you with Benjamin?'. And don't even say you don't do that because you do, and its quite annoying.

Elijah ~ She does have a point. You do ask all those questions all the time.

Klaus ~ I just want to make sure my baby girl is in good hands and if he didn't help with Benjamin and made you do all the work that I would put him 6 feet under. 

Allison ~ I don't have a doubt that you wouldn't put him 6 feet under but he is the father to my child so I will do absolutely everything in my power to make sure you don't kill him.

Klaus ~ I'm just protecting you.

Allison ~ I know trust me I know, but anyways since you guys are watching Benny I'm gonna go take a shower and a nap. Just let me know if you need anything.

Klaus ~ We will now go get some sleep, cause you look like you need it.

He said while giving me a kiss on my forehead and then I walked up took a shower and got something it feels like I haven't had in years, a nap. After about 5 hours Logan had walked in and gave me a kiss saying.

Logan ~ I'm glad you got to sleep you really needed it, oh and I have off work for the next two weeks so I'm talking you and the rest of the family on a vacation we aren't going far but we are going to Hawaii.

Allison ~ I still cant believe you can deal with my crazy family and don't say we aren't crazy cause we are and we all know it.

Logan ~ Well I would do anything for the love of my life even if that means dealing with her crazy family.

Allison ~ I love you.

Logan ~ I love you too.

But little did I know that this trip would change my life in more then one way, but of course they are good changes, right?