11♡︎~*

♡︎ꕥ♡︎

♡︎ꕥ♡︎

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY FROM BENNY AND HARMONY HAVING THEIR DREAM.

"I had a dream. Get dressed. We're going to the Sandlot." Benny says to Harmony from her window.

"So did I." Harmony says. Benny looks at her wide eyed.

"Was it about-" Harmony cuts him off and shows him the Baseball card that Babe Ruth gave her. That made Benny shocked pulling out her necklace.

Harmony didn't know what to say. So she just nodded and they both ran to the Sandlot to meet with everyone.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

ONLY ONE KID IN HISTORY HAD EVER ATTEMPTED WHAT BENNY AND HARMONY WAS ABOUT TO DO, AND HE GOT EATEN. So we were worried, real worried, even when Benny brought out the secret weapon. Shoes that made kids run faster and jump higher, Harmony had already had hers they were white. P.F FLYERS.

"We can't let them do this man." DeNuez said scared for both of his friends. Benny and Harmony both made their way onto and old car so then they can jump the fence easier.

"Benny, Harm, wait. It's okay. It was my fault. You guys don't have to do this." Scotty said to both of them.

"Yeah come on Benny, Harm you don't need to it. Forget about it. Its like committing suicide guys." Squints said following.

"Yeah don't do it Harm, Benny."

"Yeah we do Smalls. We have to do this." Harmony said. Once they were getting up the rusty car before Harmony could jump over Benny said something.

"Harm, wait." Benny said looking at her eyes.

"Yeah, Ben?" Harmony said but right after she turned around Benny looked at her lips and eyes. Until he leaned in and kissed her. Harmony couldn't believe it, her crush kissed her. It felt like bliss. Right when he pulled away they heard ooooing sounds.

Harmony was blushing like crazy and smiling ear to ear. Benny held on her hand and looked down at the other side of the fence.

"Remember kids, Heros get remembered. But Legends never die. Follow your hearts kids." They both heard in their heads. They both gave a thumbs up to the guys until they both went over.

They saw the Beasts dog house. Benny saw the beast come out of its house. Once it came out he saw it take out the ball from its mouth. They all had a stare down. Then once they both started walking forward it started to bark. Making them step back. Then Benny cracked his fingers and looked sown at the ball. And made a run for it. Harmony stayed behind because when they got the ball he was going to pass it to her so they can both run.

"Harm!" Benny yelled throwing the ball to her as they both heard the chain snap. They both ran as fast as they could run over the fence.

"Woah!" Benny yelled as he fell to the ground Harmony right next to him with the ball in her hand. All the guys started to cheer happy that they didn't die.

"Oh shit!" They both yelled in sync. As they all saw the Beast jump over the Fence. And thats why she BOLTED. Harmony had the ball in her hand and she started to Run with Benny.

Down the side walk they both ran with Harmony having the ball.

They kept running threw an ally, as you both were dropping trash cans on the street trying to stop the dog from running.

And threw a movie Theater they ran. "Sorry!" Harmony yelled. As she and Benny slid under the screen. And out the other door.

They made it to The Founders Day picnic. And they both ran threw there until they jumped over tables, ran threw tables, under tables. "Look out!" "Sorry!"

They said as they jumped over a cake. But the beast kept following. The guys from the Sandlot almost ran into the cake too but they moved out of the way.

Then they ran threw the pool. "Look out look out!" Benny yelled at the guys.

"Sandlot! Sandlot! Sandlot!" Harmony yelled at the guys as she started to run faster than Benny. Then she passed the ball to Benny as they both ran to The Sandlot. Harmony and Benny went the long way while The others went the short way.

As the others made it to the Sandlot faster. They waited for Benny and Harmony.

"Where are they?"

"I don't see them."

"There they are!" Scotty yelled as he pointed to them.

They saw the two as they kept running until Harmony jumped over the fence again while she saw running Benny following behind. Then they saw the Beast run threw the fence. They saw the fence tipping forward and Benny yelled "look out!" And went behind Harmony covering her from the dirt.
Until the Fence fell and collapsed with dirt everywhere making it hard to see.

As Harmony and Benny walked forward they saw The Beast under the fence whimpering. Harmony tried to run up to the Dog to lift the fence so he could be free. But Benny grabbed her arm, but she shrugged him off and ran to the fence Scotty following her. She tried to lift it, but couldn't do it as it was too heavy. She felt bad for the dog, even though she thought not moments before that it was trying to eat her.

"Guys help. He needs help." Harmony said with tears in her eyes. Scotty went next to her trying to help her with the fence.

"Benny help. Please he's hurt please Benny!" Harmony yelled as she was crying. Benny looked at her with sad eyes walking towards Harmony and Scotty trying to lift the fence. They all have lifted the fence letting the dog escape. Until it went right in front of Harmony looking at her right in the eye.

Until it started to lick her face? She was giggling. And started to pet the dog. Then he backed away and lead her to a pit filled with baseballs.

"Now we can play forever." Benny said looking at the pit filled with baseballs.

" Benny said looking at the pit filled with baseballs