Missin' the misson

Start from the beginning

"With his name" Adam said.

"Oh well, I'm sorry my bad. This changes absolutely nothing!" Perry ripped up the paper. "Just because your dad lets you cut school doesn't mean I have to. Somebody had to be the disciplinarian. It's like I tell my cat..." She made a hissing noise.

"Are we supposed to know what that means?" Y/n asked bored.

"It means..." She put the microphone in front of y/n "see you in detention!" Y/n covered her ears and Perry walked away laughing.

"Great we miss school for a mission and get punished."

"What!?" Y/n yelled. They all jumped back.

"Baby your yelling" Chase said.

"I hear ringing ! Can someone walk me to my class!" Chase held her close to him. He leaned closer to her ear.

"Can you hear me better?"

"A little bit!"

"This isn't fair" Chase complained

"No. It really isn't. Well you guys have fun" Leo said then walked away.

"What did he say?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They kids were in detention. Y/n was siting in between Chase and Bree. Adam was siting on the other side of Bree. Y/n was able to hear better again.

"Welcome to dingo detention or as I like to call it me time! I used to be a maximum security prison guard and I still hav ether scars from the electronic chair to prove it. It was the middle of the night and I thought it was the can. It's happens. Want to see?"

"No!" The kids said. Y/n covered her eyes.

"Bottom line there's no escape. All the exits are covered" she pointed to the lunch ladies standing by the door. "In dingo detention we have 2 simple rules: no talking" Bree started typing on her phone. Perry walked up to her and took it "and no cell phones"

"And apparently no mouthwash" Bree said

"Jokes on you, i gargle with vinegar" Chase put work in front of y/n, who was just looking at the table bored. She looked at him and gave him back the work. He gave it back and nodded his head to Perry. She rolled her eyes and acted like she was actually going to do something. "We will be on total lockdown for the next three hours and that begins... now" just then Chase's phone started beeping

"Guys I just got an urgent mission alerts from Mr.Davenport and Mr.L/n" Chase told them.

"What are we going to go?" Y/n asked

"We have to figure out something" Bree said

"Guys Perry said no talking! Excuse me we've got a couple talkers over here." Adam said pointing to Bree, Chase and y/n.

"You three are busted. Give me that cell phone! Any of you other little thugs holding? Flo, Brandy, we need a pat down over here. Go ahead girls, Flip 'em and Rip 'em" The 3 just looked at each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit later they looked and saw Perry playing on Bree's phone.

"What is she doing with my phone?"

"Die, angry pigeon, die!" She started getting a call from Donald but she didn't answer it since she was to occupied playing on Bree's phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to get out of here" Bree said as they were still siting in detention.

"Guys don't worry, I'll just use my super strength to bust down the wall"