Fuinn's Wedding

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At A Beautiful Park

At A Beautiful Park

It was finally time for Finn and Quinn's wedding. 

In Quinn's Room

All the girls were helping Quinn get ready. "Thank you guys for doing this." Quinn said to them with a smile. "Anytime, Quinn." Jesse said to her making Quinn turn to Jesse. "Guys, can you leave I want to talk to Jesse." Quinn said to them and the girls leave the two. "If you thinking about Finn saying no, I don't think he will say no." Jesse said to her. "No, it's not that." Quinn said to her while turning to Jesse. "You don't mind if I and Finn visit you some times?" Quinn asks her. "I love that." Jesse said to her with a smile.

In Finn's Room

"Okay, Finn. So, you need to look handsome." Puck said doing Finn's hair. Jamey walks over to Kurt who was thinking. "Hey, Kurt." Jamey said making Kurt look at him. "I am thinking about stilling here." Jamey said to him making Kurt jump up. "No, you can't do that because I didn't get in." Kurt said to him. "Kurt, I don't want to leave without you." Jamey said to him. "I know, but you are stopping what your and your siblings have a plan on." Kurt said to him making Jamey look away from him. "I will be fine." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "I will call you every day and night making sure you are okay." Kurt said to him and the two share a hug.

Outside

Quinn walks down the aisle with her mom to Finn who was waiting for her. Quinn and Finn locked eyes with each other and everything drowned out and the two were focused on each other. Quinn stands in front of Finn who was smiling at her. "You two can do your vows." Priests said to the two knowing they ask to make go to that part right away. "Quinn...In you, I've found the love of my life. You are absolutely beautiful, inside and out and I feel honored to become your husband." Finn said to her making Quinn smile at him. "I vow to always take care of you, protect you and provide for you. I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today, becomes our life together." Finn said to her making everyone smile at them. "Finn, you are my lover, my best friend and now you will be my husband. I can't imagine my life without you." Quinn said to him with a smile. "You are the most important person to me and I promise to love you forever." Quinn said to him with a tear going down her face making Finn wrap it away. "JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!" Puck yelled making everyone laugh. Finn wraps his arms around Quinn and he lifted her off the ground. Quinn laughs while putting her arms around his neck to stop her from falling over. The two share a loving kiss making everyone stand up and claps for them. After the kiss, Finn puts his hand in the air, signaling that he finally has Quinn forever making the boys go crazy while the girls laugh at the boys acting like this.