TWENTY SIX. (jj's cousin's cripple)

Start from the beginning

    "What does he want?" Kiara groaned, pushing herself up and out of the blanket fort after me. "No clue, but it better be good," I responded, walking towards the door.

    "What?" I asked, annoyed. "We need help, the boat is in the middle of the water and it won't start" He explained and Kiara looked over my shoulder confused.

     "then how did you get here?" Kiara asked, taking note of how very dry his clothes looked. "good question, a question i'll answer later cmon" He urged.

    "Give us a minute to get dressed god," I said to him, walking from the doorway to my room with Kiara. "He's literally bone dry, there's no way he swam," I said, with a hushed tone.

    "right?" Kiara agreed but even with our suspicion, both of us got dressed and went with Pope.

    "What exactly do you idiots need us for?" Kiara asked as we approached the boat. "Mechanical," Pope said, shaking his head slightly at his answer. "they're up in the alp" He told us and Kiara got up, switching boats.

    When only Kiara got up, Pope turned to me "they need you too Elle" His tone made me raise my brows. "I know nothing about boats Pope" I stated, and the boy got flustered.

    "JJ was asking for you to go, I don't know," He said, stumbling over his words. "okay?" I let out, looking back at Pope confusingly as I got onto the boat too.

    "JJ what did you want?" I asked as I walked toward where the boys and Kiara were. "huh?" The boy mumbled, looking up at me in the doorway.

    "Pope said you wanted me to come on the boat," I said, getting frustrated with the boys. "oh yeah, just was looking for my hat can you help" He got out, John B sending him a look.

    "Okay, I'll help. I guess" I said, moving so I could search through one of the piles of supplies on the bench. "uh, is this a joke?" Kiara called out and I turned to look at her.

     "Sayonara!" We heard John B shout, followed by two big splashes of water. "shit" I let out as Kiara and I got up to run towards the boys.

    It was when we got to the edge that we heard someone calling out for help and banging on the boards. "John B let me out!" We heard the person yell out again and we shared a look before leaning down and opening the floorboard. Sarah Cameron staring back at us.

    "what the fuck" I let out, running to the edge of the boat. "Are you serious!?" Kiara yelled as the boys laughed. "get your asses back here!" I screamed.

    "We can't. Not till the three of you figure it out." John B told us as he climbed into the boat with JJ. "I will kill every single one of you!" Kiara threatened. "You can't just leave us," Sarah pleaded.

    "There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt" Pope yelled to us and I tilted my head back in frustration. "JJ get your ass back here!" I yelled at the blonde boy who just laughed. "sorry babe, no can do"

    "This is ridiculous" Sarah let out as she unbuttoned her jeans. "Well we'd rather drown than stay here with you, so" Kiara mumbled. "Be my guest, maybe then you'll shut the hell up," Sarah said as she got to the side of the boat.

    "You don't even know where you're going" Kiara stated, being cut off by Sarah yelling that she didn't care. As Sarah made it over the side of the boat Pope and the boys sped off. "godspeed"

    "for fuck sake" I let out, pushing my hand through my hair. "I can't believe them," Kiara said, very clearly pissed off.

    "wait! John B you asshole!" Sarah screamed, trying to catch up with the boys. "they're not coming back for you!" Kiara told her.