TWENTY FIVE. (love just walked in)

"No effing way!" Kiara let out, the tall girl pacing on the porch of the Chateau

"No effing way!" Kiara let out, the tall girl pacing on the porch of the Chateau. I watched from where I was leaning against the railing. Sarah Cameron sat on the couch next to John B, something that no matter how hard I tried for it not to, bothered me.

    "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kiara continued, anger radiating off of her body. I sat, still as the pogues looked around at each other. JJ met my eyes and sadly smiled, he knew why I was so bothered and upset, and he couldn't do anything to make me feel better.

    "Look, all I care about is that her cut, comes out of your share," JJ said to John B before turning his gaze back to me. He nodded his head to the side and I smiled before getting up and walking over. He moved over, giving me room to sit on the arm of the chair, his arm draping on the back of the chair and around my waist.

    I could feel the daggers John B was shooting through JJ and me but I ignored it, the boy had no right to be mad at me and JJ when he was sitting there with Sarah.

    "you know I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A pogue thing" Kiara argued. "We were supposed to vote on stuff like this, we voted on Elle. I don't think any of us voted on this, huh?" Kiara was furious, and JJ, Pope and I nodded. She was right, none of them had voted on it.

    "I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this" Pope spoke up, earning an audible thank you from Kiara. "When are you not uncomfortable?" John B asked and Pope was quick to defend himself.

     "I dunno. Rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably."

    "It's true, Most relaxed I've seen him," JJ stated. "What about you Elle, haven't heard anything from your side of the peanut gallery," John B said, looking over at me.

    "oh fuck you" I let out. "and for your information, I agree with Kie, and Pope and JJ. None of us voted on this." I continued, my eyes glaring at John B.

    "you came into this just like Sarah is, I don't see what your problem is." He said and JJ scoffed.

    "We voted her in" He argued and John B brought his hand up to rub his temple.

     "Not at first, she just kind of came along so how is this any different?" John B was clearly frustrated.

    "I was sent to check on a motel room that you guys broke into. I was sent to pick up something from miss Lana's and then you dragged me along with you and JJ here. You climbed into my window and brought me along to the graveyard. I didn't insert myself into this'' I said, my anger flashing through my words.

    "yeah okay and? I'm bringing in Sarah the same way" He said but he barely could breathe before Kiara jumped back down his throat. "We told you to bring her along. We liked her. We wanted her to keep coming around which is why we voted her in! Everything was fine and we were all extremely comfortable until you brought Sarah into it all." Kiara burst.