The day of part 2

~15 minutes later~
"Okay, I'm ready finally let's go, Ash you better not hold us back. I can't wait to go out now so hurry up." Eiji calls out to the guys downstairs and heads to the front door to grab his shoes and head out. Just a moment later everyone is out on the front porch ready to go, Ash and Alex coming out last. "Hey, love?" Ash quickly looks at Eiji as he is mid-conversation with Alex "Yes love? What's up? Did you forget your wallet again? It's too late to change your outfit ya know." Eiji stares at Ash and pouts "wow, you didn't need to attack me like that but okay. I was just going to ask you where to first but okay I guess I'll lead the tour. <hmph.>" Ash's eyes widen like no tomorrow and he looks at Alex with a worried face then over to Eiji "Sorry I'm just tired and my brain is spinning right now, I'll walk with you in the front love." Ash gives a signalling look to the three guys as he walks up to the front with Eiji, telling them they're on their own from then on and they need to go by the plan. Once Ash got to the front with Eiji, he grabbed his hand and looked at Eiji and then the guys behind them "Everyone ready for today?" The three guys gave a smile and a thumbs up but Bones seemed a little worried, Ash pointed at him and then gave him the thumbs up and Bones smiled back at him "What's with him now? He better not fumble.." Ash thought to himself as they started on their way for their last adventure together as a group for a while. After a few minutes of Ash leading everyone down the busy street, they've reached their first stop and Eiji looks at Ash with his eyes filled with joy, Ash had stopped at a little American restaurant, after stopping he announced "Here's our first stop, this is the restaurant Eiji and I came to for dinner the first day we got here, they've got amazing American food and I just wanted some burgers before sleeping in a foreign country for the first time. Our first dinner in Japan!" the three guys all let out an in sync "awwww" and they headed out once again. After a few more minutes of walking, the group reaches the second destination. "Here is our second stop, this is-" Eiji looks at Ash, eyes filled with tears in his eyes "Guys, this is where we first saw Skippy! We were sitting over there on that bench and I saw him peek out from that alley right there and i thought he was absolutely adorable and then for the next week, i kept dragging Ash here until i could lure Skippy out so i could pet him and once i did he was really skinny and he didn't even have a collar but he was super afraid so, i kept coming back every single day until Skippy got comfortable enough with me to walk with me, i even bought a leash and collar so i could walk him to the vet, so i could see if he was a stray or not, turns out he was a stray so-" Ash smiles widely and cuts Eiji off "And once Eiji found out he was a stray, he paid to get all the proper shots for the dog and adopted him, without telling me so here's my little Eiji on our front porch knocking on the door and when i open the door here he is standing on the porch, crying, absolutely bawling his eyes out and when i rush over to grab him to see what's going on and give him a hug, i see the same dog from the week before behind im so i lean back, grab his arms and i said 'that dog is a stray isn't he?' and little Eiji here looked at me with the saddest eyes i've ever seen and nodded his head and i took a big breath and i said 'you adopted him didn't you?' and that was when he fell into my arms and was yelling into my sweater 'HE'S SO CUTE... WE NEED TO KEEP HIM' and I couldn't say no to that so I agreed as long as I could name him and that is how we ended-" Ash pauses as Eiji turns to him and grabs him in a tight hug, tears falling. Ash kisses the top of Eiji's head; "that's how we ended up with little Skippy, come on crybaby, we got two more stops. Ready guys?" the three guys nod and Eiji lets go of his tight grasp on Ash and just holds his hand as they continue on their journey. After another ten minutes of walking, they reach their third stop. "Alright guys, this is stop number three." Alex, Bones and Cain all look at each other confused "Um? Ash? There is a story behind this spot right? I mean it's just a bench and a small purple flower bush in the middle of a field of grass off of the path" Ash rolls his eyes at Bones after that comment. "Yes of course there's a story Bones, u idiot. Just get some good pictures while we're here." Bones nods and smiles as Eiji and Ash head to the bench in the field. "You see guys, I got someone to make this sick bench, and then I got a landscaper to come to plant these flowers and they are called Lilacs, they're Eiji's favourite to photograph plus they smell amazing." Bones takes a few minutes getting some photos of Eiji and Ash in this beautiful spot as Alex and Cain photobomb a few and they also get some group photos, after a little while of everyone just talking, taking pictures and just messing around, Ash looks over at Eiji, who is at the flowers, simply admiring them as the guys are all talking and looking at the photos they've taken and joking around as Ash walks to Eiji "Hey love, what do you think so far?" Eiji smiles at the flowers before standing up and turning around to look at Ash "I love it. This day has been amazing so far, I don't want it to end." Ash grabbed both Eiji's hands and started pulling him a bit "Good, because there's still more to do! Come on guys let's go, to the next stop we go" and they all headed out once again. It took them a little while to get to the next stop but it was worth it. They went to this awesome store and at the back, they have a huge wall they just let people vandalize it, there are cans of spray paint and even bottles of regular paint just sitting there for people to use on the wall "Alright guys this is our fourth stop. This place is where we always come to after we argue, one of us has to drag the other out but we always do it, we came here only a few days after moving here the first time and right here, we spray painted our initials and every time we argue, we always come here, paint our hands and put our handprints together on here somewhere." Bones walked around for a bit before getting pictures of their initials and some of their handprints. "Alright guys I'm starving, let's go get some food. Which will bring us to..." The three guys' jaws all dropped when they reached "...Stop number four. The restaurant I took Eiji to for our first real date." the guys stood there at the doors for a moment, speechless. They had never been this close to let alone inside any place so fancy in their whole lives and they felt like kids in a candy shop. They all headed in and got seated, and the three guys had eyes lit up like Christmas trees, looking like little kids, Eiji and Ash laughing at them.
~1.5 hours later~
"That was amazing Ash, thanks, man!"  "Yea I feel like a king!" Ash smiled at the guys "no problem guys, thanks for doing this today. Now, time for our last stop." Bones nearly squealed at the sound of the words 'last stop', I think he was more excited than anyone else, probably because he knew something no one else did...
After getting close to the last stop, both Eiji and Ash got very quiet but Alex and Cain kept the energy going as they wanted this to be perfect for Ash and Eiji. as they finally reach the final spot, the guys are amazed at the view, an amazing view of a beautiful lake with a town lit up in the background, with a perfect sunset with many colours from a nice lit up gazebo. Bones got into place to be taking photos as Alex and Cain set up the last few details like lights and scattering Lilac flowers all over the gazebo as Eiji is in awe of this, he's turning around in circles, looking at everything, then he takes just a few seconds to look up at the roof where he sees a huge sign surrounded by lilacs that read....