The hospital

~Hours later~

"You love him, don't you Eiji?" says Ibe-san "yea, I do, more than anything else. What am I going to do if he dies Ibe-san? Then what?" Ibe-san jokingly replied, "Eiji, you're in love with the devil himself, he can't die on you, he won't." Eiji was comforted by Ibe-san's humorous response and just as he finished, the doctor walks out, calling for Eiji and he instantly stands up and walks over to him, "Uh, doc? you look sad- he's dead isn't he. No, he can't be dead he just can't be oh please tell me he's alive.." "Ah, Ash is just fine he's awake now you can see him in a moment, but I have a question... He keeps saying stuff in another language, I can't understand it, do you know what that's about? Is that normal?" before Eiji can even respond, he just starts bawling his eyes out and Ibe-san stands up and just asks the doctor if he can just show them to Ash, so he does and once Eiji gets to his room, he freezes at the door and Ash looks up at him and as soon as they lock eyes, Eiji runs to Ash and grabs him and hugs him and Ash says "hey.. I love you too.." and Eiji leans back, red-faced in shock- "yo-you you heard all that?" "Of course I did Eiji, because you're my lifeline, too," Ash replies. Eiji leans in and kisses Ash and says "Now you have to come to Japan with me" "Not a problem" Ash happily replies as he smiles, staring into Eiji's eyes. "Oh, just promise me, no more pumpkins." They both laugh a little and Eiji says "okay fine you baby now hurry up and get better so we can leave here, I'm tired of hospitals." Ash rolls his eyes playfully and says "of course, love." Eiji blushes and Ash makes fun of him for it of course. For the next week, Eiji would visit Ash in the hospital every day and would be there for hours, they'd talk, laugh and of course, Ash wanted Eiji to teach him more Japanese so he taught him as much as he could. As soon as Ash was out of the hospital, they got their flights booked, said goodbye to everyone and headed home to Japan.