64

Hyunjin's POV

I saw Seungmin entered the classroom and has a lot of wounds on his face, there is blood as well. I wonder why- Oh. Now I know why.

"Had a fight with him?"

Ace looked at me "Why are you here?"

"Am I not welcome here? As far as I know, I am one of the shareholder here. I should ask why are you here"

"Felix's Father called me" he smirked

"What?"

"You are shocked? You can't kick me out here. I enrolled under his Father's name" he chuckled and wiped his blood, then entered the classroom

Does Felix know about it? Do they know that Akira's killer entered here and enrolled under Felix's Father's name? What the fuck is happening here? Why are they getting involved?

This is not a good thing for you two to do. I understand if there is a misunderstanding between you two but don't ever fight here" the teacher said and looked at the door. He went out and saw me "Come in and introduce yourself to them"

"Yeah"

He entered again and announced "You have a new classmate"

I entered the classroom and everyone stopped what they were doing as they saw me stood in front of them. All eyes on me.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin, it was nice to be back"

They were all shocked and no one dared to talk as they looked at me. I glanced at them one by one, new faces, I see. I glanced at my friend's direction and they were all surprised to see me here.

I gave them a smile but no one smiled back except for Hana. She gave me a smile and she looks happy seeing me here. I guess she is the only one who wants me to be here, much better. I don't want to get involved with them.

"Can I ask you a question?" one of my classmates asked

"Sure"

"Are you still going to join the basketball team? I heard you are one of the varsity players before" she asked

"I might join or not. I am not sure. I'll think about it"

"Great! I'll root for you!" she shouted

"Thank you"

"Did you really transferred to another school and cut communication with your friends?" another student asked

"I did transfer to another school and cut communication with everyone, not just my friends"

"Really? But we heard that you and Hana were in the same school together. Why did you decide to transfer here after your friends transfer here with Hana? Was it because of Hana or your friends?" he asked

"There is no reason. I am one of the shareholder and I should be here to know what is happening"

"You are one of the main suspect along with your friends, right?" another student asked

"Watch your mouth" Minho said that shocked them

"Okay, enough with the questions. We have to start our class-" teacher

"Last one!" a student said and stood up that made everyone look at him "There is a rumor that Hana and Felix were dating. Are you okay with it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Someone saw them yesterday" he added

I looked at Hana and she seem confused as well.

Are they really dating?

_______________________

"Hi, can I join you?" a student asked me

I smiled and shook my head "I want to be alone. I hope you understand me"

She smiled back and nodded "Yeah, I'm sorry. I hope we can eat together next time"

"No worries. I'll see you next time"

She hurriedly left with a smile on her face.

I am currently alone here, I never invited any of my friends nor Hana to eat with me. I think hearing those are enough. They know I like Hana and I want to be with her. I guess they are betraying me as they thought I am not coming back here. 

I finished what I am eating and left the cafeteria. I was about to come out of the door when Ace entered with his wounds on his face.

"Must be nice having those on your face?"

He glared at me "I am not in the mood to play with you. If you want, you can approach me next time"

"I am not playing here. I am complimenting you. You still look like the same Ace I met before. The one who is trying hard to be the killer. Must be fun. I'll see you around"

"Are you disappointed knowing that Hana and Felix were dating?" Ace smiled

"No, not at all"

I smirked as I left the cafeteria. I don't care anymore. I don't trust anyone but myself. I'll look for that person on my own and won't include anyone in my plan. I entered the building and saw student smiling at me as I walked by them.

"Hyunjin, can we take a picture?" a student asked

I nodded and we did had a picture which was captured by her friend. I didn't know they will welcome me even thought I am one of the suspect here.

I went to our classroom and saw some students there. I went to the locker room instead-

"Aaaah!!!" someone screamed near the laboratory room

I ran there and saw her looking scared of the dead body in front of her. The same method. I wonder when did the crime happen? As far as I know, I saw them all together and never saw one of them being away from one another. Who will do this?

I took the note.

Welcome back, Hwang Hyunjin.