12

Jisung's POV

"Han Jisung" Akira called

"Hmm?"

"Mind if Jisung and Akira share what they are talking about?" Professor Cole asked

"I'm just asking about the page number" Akira answered and smiled

"It's page 43" Professor Cole answered

I looked at Akira and she is signalling me to look at my phone. I just rolled my eyes and noticed my phone received a message. I opened it quickly.

From: Aki

We are invited to Hana's suite after class. She cooked something for us. Let's go together.

To: Aki

Sure.

I glanced at her and she is smiling at me. I don't know if this is still normal but I do like her a lot. I don't even know why but I figured out I want to be with her when I first saw her. Everything was so magical. She introduced herself and she smiled in front of the class but it feels like she is only smiling for me. Starting from that day, I am lowkey flirting with her but she doesn't seem to notice. She would always get annoyed of me or will get rid of me if ever she got pissed. When I heard she and Felix were close because of their Fathers, I thought it was too late for me but Felix doesn't like Akira. I don't know if Akira likes Felix. It's just so complicated to ask she might notice that I like her.

After class, Professor Cole called some students because he needs to talk to them. My friends left already but I stayed behind since Akira is still inside.

"Why are you still here?" Felix asked

"Akira told me to wait for her"

He nodded and left.

Just hearing the gossips about Felix and Akira having a secret relationship annoys me but I would never trust those big mouths. I know Akira would never choose a secret relationship. She deserves a guy who will be proud of having her and will show the whole world about them dating.

"Hi! I'm sorry" she said as she got out of the classroom

I just ignored her and we both walked to the Sanxia Penthouse. It's pretty near that's why we don't need car or anything to ride, but still it's up to us if we still want to drive. Akira is living below us floor 45th while we are living above Hana, Jeongin, Seungmin, Minho and Chan's which is 48th floor.

As we arrived at the penthouse, a lot of staffs greeted us and we rode the elevator. It's kind of awkward to be in this small space with her, alone. She might feel nothing but the fuck. I'm gonna explode in any minute. She seriously gives me panic attack. We finally arrived at 48th floor where Hana's suite is.

Akira clicked the doorbell "I'm excited!"

You really are.

The door opened and it showed Hana wearing her casual clothes. She bowed and opened the door widely for us. Akira and I entered and saw a very elegant combination of pink and white suite. This is big and beautiful no wonder Hana chose this kind of color.

"I cooked for you two" Hana said and directed us to the kitchen where the dining area is

"Wow! You are lying, you said you don't know how to cook!" Akira said as she felt betrayed and still sat

"You don't know how to cook? Then who cooked all of these?"

"My brother went here earlier. He brought me groceries and snacks since I'm going to live here alone. He cooked those foods since I thought of you two" Hana smiled and sat

I also sat beside Akira and we both started eating. Her brother is not a bad cook. These foods taste good.

"Let's get to know each other since we formed an alliance" Akira suggested

"I'm Han Jisung, I have one older brother who is currently working his ass off. My Father is an Engineer and my Mom owns a company about fashion"

"Ah! Your Mom must be the owner of the famous company?" Hana said as she realized it

"I'm actually a fan of your Mom" Akira said and showed me photos of the clothes she purchased directly from the company, it was all designed by Mom.

"Should I get you her autograph?"

"Of course! It would be a pleasure!" Akira happily said and pinched me

"Why would you-"

"How about you Hana?" Akira

I rolled my eyes and just pinched her back that made her glare at me.

"I have 7 older brothers and I am the only girl. Both of my parents were busy with their job and kept travelling around the world to check on their different branches" Hana said

"You have 7 older brothers? That's nice. I envy you" Akira pouted

"You have me-"

"What? You? Ew. No. I'd rather have Felix as my older brother than you. You act younger than me" Akira rolled her eyes

"Ya! He looks cool but he is really not. He eats so loud and he would always joke around even though it is not funny"

"Stupid. Felix is really like my older brother since he always save me from my Father and act like one while you..." Akira eyed me from head to toe

"What? Why can't you say it? Huh?! Tell me!"

She chuckled "You are a husband material with your childish personality"

Huh?