An Average Night.

Or so you thought. We'll get onto that soon, though. At this moment in time, you were concerned about your schedule. You quit your job yesterday. You weren't getting paid enough at all. Either way, you didn't think about any other options or backup jobs before quitting. You were 20, behind on bills, behind on rent and lived alone. Everyone you knew in your hometown, including your family, friends and enemies, had lost contact with you when you moved to New York. Luckily, you had a job interview tomorrow. It was only minimum wage but you barely had an option. You had been through multiple interviews who didn't accept you. You were... mischievous in school. To say the least. It was around ten pm, Sunday night, with the interview lined up at half seven in the morning. Your sleep schedule was a mess but you at least tried to make an effort this time. You hopped into bed after glancing at the eerie moon, covered by clouds which were blurring the shine. Trees which were at the perfect angle to look like claws reaching over the edge of the moon to tear it up into pieces. Your head gently hit your pillow and you drifted asleep.

(I'll carry on with this chapter soon! This is my first ever Wattpad story and I'm only 13, so please go easy on me! Also, I love some constructive criticism, so be sure to leave some!)