Now was the perfect time to interrupt this story.

₩×¥)&$^,-&+/

Y/N raised her hand. "Nope. That's a lie."

Max angrily pointed at David. "Yeah, there's no way you fucking said that!"

Nikki interrupted everyone. "Guys, be quiet! I'm on the edge of my seat." She proceeded to quite literally hop onto the edge of her seat, pressing her feat against Y/N's seat, making the Girl yelp.

"Nikki! Don't press your feat into my goddamn seat!" Y/N looked at the Girl behind her.

Nikki decided to ignore the other Girl. "What happened next?!" She asked David with sparkles in her eyes.

David raised a finger. "Well..."

₩×¥)&$^,-&+/

"We'd been searching for hours." David told the kids, before continuing his story.

It was about night time there, and the two adventures still couldn't find Jasper.

Mr. Campbell proceeded to take out a machine, which could track Jasper.

David was, of course, not into the idea of trusting technology so they could find his best friend.

He pointed at the small stream, telling the man that water always follows the path of least resistance, which would mean that following the stream would be the route to finding Jasper.

David started following the stream, Mr. Campbell following after thinking about it.

Soon, the two adventurers were down at the end of the stream.

David spotted one of Jasper's shoes, picking it up.

He knew that his best friend wouldn't leave something like that behind.

Mr. Campbell already gave up, wanting to call help so they could get back to camp with his telephone.

David rejected that idea, before smashing the telephone with a rock.

David then wanted to find some clues, and the older man pointed at some tracks leading into the woods.

The young boy looked at the tracks, noticing it was bear and scratch tracks, showing signs of a struggle.

After talking about what could've happened to Jasper, they followed the tracks to a cave where the bears and Jasper were probably in.

It was so dark, they couldn't see anything.

But then, Jasper's voice spoke up, alerting them that he was there, and they shouldn't wake the bears.

But, of course, Mr. Campbell was dumb once again, and woke both of the bears up.

They couldn't get to Jasper now, since the bears surrounded David and Mr. Campbell, and they also couldn't see the bears.

So, David pulled out Jasper's LA Gear light-up shoe, and it lit up, showing the bears.

David told Mr. Campbell that it was now their chance, but the man took it the wrong way and killed both of the bears.