Bucky Barnes x Reader

Quotes from Shameless, not claiming others work. Also please read your parts in a sweet southern accent, it makes it awesome to me

      Y/N clenched their jaw as Natasha held their other friend who was bawling. The bruises that littered her skin pissed them off, debating for a moment before storming out of the compound. Their friend, Stephanie, Starks secretary, chased after her, "Y/N please don't go over there! He's mad all he'll do is hit you too!" "Let that mother fucker try!" "Y/N please!" "Natasha, hold Steph!" Nat grabbed her and brought her into another hug right outside the compound as they got into their car and went from zero to a hundred in mere seconds. This, however, sent a notification to Stark, JARVIS has to warn him of all wreckless people. Prompting him to come downstairs to find Steph, bloodied and bruised in Natasha's arms while sobbing, and Natasha fuming, "What in the hell happened, where's Y/N going?" "To take care of who did this." "Who did this?!" "Her boyfriend. They're going to beat Stephanies boyfriends ass for hitting her." Stephanie ran over to Tony and gripped his hand, "You have to send someone to help them, he'll hit them too, he won't stop!" He awkwardly pat her head while passing her off, "Don't worry, I'll get Elsa to follow behind, metal arm alone should scare the fucker!"

       After calling and informing Bucky of everything, Bucky was soon off, zooming away just as fast his S/O who'd left moments before. Bucky pulled up to find them on the porch, waiting for him to open the door. Deciding to wait in the car until they did need him, which he doubted they would, he watched. He cracked his window to listen as the door opened. They let out a breath of smoke and dropped their hand to reveal a cigarette, "Do you like to beat women?" "What? Who are you?" "Because, you know, where I'm from guys that beat women, well, they're bitches. Alright, so, I guess what I'm asking is, I mean is that true? Are you a little bitch?" He lunged forward but they dodged, dropping their cigarette in the process. They sighed and shrugged, their hands slapping their sides as they fell, "Come one man! You had to make me drop my smoke?!" They reached into their back pocket and slipped a roll of quarters in their hand before punching him across the face. They punched him a few more times, back to back, not letting him get a hit in until they sent a final one, knocking him to the ground. There they kicked his stomach and rested their foot on his bruised side causing him to let out a loud groan and cough, "Yeah, yeah, you're a little bitch." They turned to the cars and shouted, "Hell Buck! I was right!" He rolled his window down all the way and smirked, "Right about what doll?!" "He is a little bitch, just like I thought!" They kicked him once more, hard, and pulled him up to look at them, "Don't call her, don't look at her, don't fucking think about her, or I'll come back. Got it?" He stayed silent, "I asked you a FUCKING QUESTION?!" "Y-es! Yes! I get it! Now please, leave me alone!"

        They shook their head as they turned to leave, "I can't stand bitches, they make me get messy." With bloody knuckles they reached into their back pocket to put the quarters back and pulled out their classy cigarette box Tony had gotten them for christmas

" With bloody knuckles they reached into their back pocket to put the quarters back and pulled out their classy cigarette box Tony had gotten them for christmas

(Only it's your name or nickname that's Stark worthy)

They flicked their pinky against their palm like lighting a match, causing a flame to engulf the tip of their pinky. They lit the cigarette and took a deep breath, walking over to Buckys car and leaning in to kiss him. Once the kiss was over they smiled and took another puff of the cigarette, "You taste like ash doll." "You know what you signed up for soldier. Do you have a rag, my hands covered in blood and these jeans were expensive." He looked in the back seat before pulling a white hand towel from the pocket behind his chair, handing it over to his lover with a smirk. "Think he'll try anything else?" "There's two ways it can go, two types of bitch ass he can be. Type one is the smart one, that stays away and sulks from afar. Then there's type two, stupid bitches, those who try to come back after getting their ass handed to them, he hits me as the stupid type. But we will have to see. He gotten off the floor yet?" Bucky leaned and looked over their shoulder, "Nope." "Stupid. Probably see him tomorrow." "How much you wanna bet?" They hummed and leaned down for another kiss, "Normal?" "You got it doll. Let's get on home." "Race ya." They ran back to their car and sped off before Bucky had a chance to start the engine again.

       He groaned but followed fast behind. The pair went to bed in each others arms, being awoken from blaring siren. "Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" The pair popped up and ran out. Bucky in only a pair of basketball shorts, y/n in their sleep attire(If you sleep naked just have on like bucky's shirt or something). "The hell's going on JARVIS!" "It appears that Stephanie has sounded the alarm from downstairs." The pairs eyes widened and all of the Avengers dashed for either the stairs or the elevator. Y/N's hair was engulfed in flames along with their hands and arms with the anger surging through their veins. They were right, he was a stupid bitch. With the help of their pyrokinesis they flew down the stairs quickly, being the first to make it down, followed by Wanda, who also flew, and everyone on the elevator. Natasha, Tony, and Pepper. Stephanie's boyfriend had her by the throat up against the wall and was screaming at her, obviously strung out or drunk with the slurring. Without even announcing themselves, Y/N stalked up and snatched them back by the collar, setting the back of their clothes on fire thanks to the flames. "It seems I was right, why you have to be the stupidest bitch of all! Couldn't even wait twenty four hours! Came to her place of work! Where the fucking," she took a pause to kick the kneeling man in the nose, sending him back into a laying down position, "Avengers live? I mean how could you be so," she kicked him between each word, "Fucking! Stupid!" 

       The rest of the Avengers watched, not knowing what to do with their entire body on fire, and pretty much untouchable. Their iris' were a shade of red that terrified everyone, the only thing causing them a pause from wailing on this man being Stephanies sobs. A particularly loud sob made them snap around and the flames turn off, their knuckles and feet were bruised and bloody from beating him and their knees were developing bruises but their face was completely soft at the sight of their sweet friend. "Oh you poor thing." They pulled them into a hug and rubbed their back, the complete 180 confusing the police, who'd arrive a moment ago, and the Avengers. They turned to the man with a scowl that made everyone freeze in fear, "I do believe there's enough to take him away for a good long while. Tony can start working on the very long restraining order that you will follow to a fucking t!" The shout made Steph jump so they lowered their voice to consoul the woman, "I'm not yelling at you, you're safe now." She passed her off to Cap, who took her in with a look of sympathy. As for Y/N, they were walking back over to the passed out man and smacked his face slightly rough until he began to stir, "There we go, sobered up now aren't we." They smirked as he looked around and let out a painful groan, "Yeah, yeah, that's gonna hurt for a while. You did something stupid and payed the price. The police here are gonna take you down on domestic charges, aggravated assault, trespassing, public intoxication, and drug use and possession. Mmm, that's a lot. Gonna be away for a while, when you get out, well, if, you do know what happens to woman beaters in prison don't you. Ooh, and I'm gonna be making some calls, so, if you do get out, you'll follow the restraining order to a perfect T, if you see her at a store, you walk out, you come back later, you breath in her direction and more of this is to come. Now that you know I'm telling the truth, why don't we take my advice and listen this time, huh, honey?"