I took it into my hands and gulped it down.

I heard Angel scoff from beside me, his head tilted in amusement at the action.

Maids had come out through a door and held plates of food in their hands.

My stomach ached at the delicious smell.

"Angel's trained enough now." I heard Carlos say.

It seemed Angel heard it too as his attention snapped towards his father.

The man beside Angel's father looked over at us as he nodded towards Angel.

"We will have to talk about the business sometime." The man says towards Angel.

Angel nods as he stares at him with no interest at all.

"Are we closing the deal?" The man says holding his hand out for Carlos.

"Deal closed." He says and shakes his hand with the man.

The maids come around to our table first and place the food down.

I grin widely at the plate of pasta in front of me.

I start digging into the food trying my best to hold in a groan from the taste.

I silently ate the food as I watched the scenes around me.

Everyone at the table was completely silent now as everyone dug into their food.

"So, Angel, are you currently looking for any women for a hand in marriage yet?"

I choked on my food as the girl beside Angel's other side spoke.

I coughed loudly catching the attention of the people near me, I smiled covering it up.

What did she say?

"No." He replies blankly.

I turn my head slightly to him, discreetly of course.

The girl had her hand on his arm and I had this urge to slap it away.

She looked up at him through her false eyelashes that were actually quite nice if I do say.

I could see the desire and want filled in her eyes, too bad he was mine.

I mentally flinch back at my possessiveness.

Woah tiger, calm your títs.

My eyes stay on the girl as she attempts to get Angel's attention, though it didn't work at all as he blankly stared at the wall in front of us.

I tapped the side of his arm and he looked over at me instantly.

I motioned my hand for him to lean down to which he did.

I brought my lips to his ear as I whispered in it.

"Are you going to eat?" I ask him.