He looked down at me as I stood out of the bathroom.

"I met your parents," I tell him walking away from the bathroom.

He hums and nods his head as he walks beside me.

"Yeah, your dad was scary but your mum was an angel." I tell him.

He smirks and a deep chuckle erupts within him.

I bite my lip at the sound.

We make it out of the halls and end up back to the room with everyone in it.

The room now had different sets of tables around the room.

A group of men and women sat at each table and my eyes searched for Tyson.

"You can sit with me." Angel's voice says from beside me.

I turn to him and then turn my attention back to the tables looking at his own.

"I mean if you don't mind. I can just sit with Tyson if I'm intr-

He rolls his eyes and places his hand on the small of my back and walks us towards his table.

I blush and look down at my heels.

Angel led me towards his table, all eyes around the room turned to us instantly.

Women around the room eyed us, or me pacifically in resentment and jealously, as the men minded their own business or stared at us in envy.

I smiled at that, the way their eyes lingered on us both as if we were some sort of power couple like from those movies.

Main character moment.

"You look beautiful, bambina" Angel whispered in my ear.

Translation; baby

I blush at his comment as tingles go up to my spine from close contact.

We had made it to the table, Angel pulled an empty seat out from the table motioning for me to sit.

I sit down in the chair and pull it to the table as Angel takes a seat from beside me.

"Daisy!" Marina exclaims.

I smile at her sheepishly.

"I see you've met our son Angel. She's a beauty isn't she Angel?"

Angel stares at his mother emotionlessly before bringing his eyes to me, he looks over me thoroughly and licks his lips and then nods.

I turn my attention back to the people on the round table we sat at.

They all seemed to be middle-aged men or some a bit younger on the table, along with a few women only to look a bit older than me.

Angel's father held a menacing glare on his face as another scary-looking man beside him talked.

I shivered and looked down at the champagne glass in front of me.