He was standing so close I could just reach...

Almost unconsciously, I moved my hand to his hair and brushed it from his forehead. He jolted when my hands touched his skin.

I wanted to take it away, but he caught my wrist.

"Aren't you cold?" His fingers wrapped around mine and I felt the warmth radiating from his body. Honestly, I was a bit cold, but I didn't want to worry him with something that trivial.

I shook my head, but didn't take my hand away. He took the second one and started to rub them a little with both his hands.

"Are you sure?" He looked in my eyes again. I moved my hips a little to be closer to him. When he saw this, he swallowed again, but also moved few inches closer to me.

"On the second thought, I'm a little bit cold." I said, tugging on his shirt to gently pull him even closer.

He took a deep breath, but didn't move away and followed my lead. I didn't recognize myself right now. It wasn't what I would normally do.

"You should consider taking shower then." He didn't look in my eyes anymore. He was fully focused on my lips.

"I took the shower outside." I also looked at his lips. Is it okay to kiss him?

I kissed only once before, but didn't like it. The man that kissed me pushed his tongue almost to my throat the second our lips connected. When I pushed him away, he said I'm overreacting and he didn't want to talk to me anymore. I was not even sad about that.

Would it be different this time? Sugawara was the only man I wanted to touch by myself. In the past all the physical contact was initiated by the intrusive men I went on a date with for some reason. Mostly because I felt bad saying no to them.

"That's not good. You will be sick." His voice was quiet, not much louder than a whisper. He looked worried, but just under the surface of this feelings I saw something red-hot. And that emotion made the place between my legs throb.

"For me it looks like you try to find an excuse not to kiss me now." I know I was bold. But I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to know how does it feel to kiss him.

His eyes widened and he didn't hesitate for long. He grabbed the back of my neck, his other hand on my waist, and finally I felt his lips on mine.

It was a soft, delicate sensation. Completely different from my first attempt of kissing. Sugawara's kiss was full of respect and gentleness. I just wanted to melt right then and there when his lips moved slowly over mine, igniting the wild fire deep inside me.

I wrapped my legs around him and felt something hard. Not stopping the kiss, I pressed my core to that place in a need of friction there.

So this is why people are so obsessed with sex. If just pressing myself against him felt that good, it was hard to imagine how it would feel if he went inside me. Until now I didn't feel a need this strong to experience my first time.

Sugawara parted from me for a second and stroked my red cheek with his warm hand.

"Kuroko-"

"Miyu." I corrected him. I wanted him to call me by my name.

"Miyu, do you really want-" Before he could finish, I kissed his lips gently, my both hands around his neck.

"Yes." I whispered into his lips. "I do."

It was like something switched inside him. He grabbed me under my thighs to pick me up. I squeaked in surprise, but surrounded his waist with my legs not to fall.