2.

I wished the door was open. I had two hot teas in my hands and I didn't want to burn myself. I pushed the handle down with my elbow and I almost fell inside when the heavy door opened. Luckily I regained my balance quickly and no tea was spilled.

I walked in without making any noise. I peeked from the entrance and saw him sitting on the floor in front of the closet. The costumes were scattered around him while he tried to fix the hanger. He was probably sitting here for a long time, because he looked a little annoyed.

I had a perfect view on his profile and I giggled quietly when he pouted childishly. His head turned around to look straight at me and I tried to be a little more serious. Well, tried.

"Sorry, I didn't want to interrupt." I stepped from foot to foot nervously, still standing at the door. I was still a bit cold because of the cool, autumn air wind from the outside. On the contrary, two cups almost burned the skin on the inside of my hands.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Did you left something here?" He smiled at me politely. Even tired, he looked really attractive and all I wished for was to sit in front of him and look at this handsome face for the whole evening.

"Just one unfinished business." I came closer and sat on the floor just next to him. Staring at his face has to wait. "Do you prefer jasmine or normal tea?" I asked, showing him the cups.

He was surprised, to say the least. With raised eyebrows he scanned the cups in my hands.

"I... I've never tried jasmine tea before." He said cautiously, looking at me. He probably didn't understand why I was here and to be honest, I didn't know either. He said that I don't have to help few times already, but I was a little too stubborn to just leave.

"Here, try it. And if you don't like it, I'll give you the normal one." His brows trembled, but he took the cup from my hand and took a sip.

"Mmm... It's really good." He smiled, but unasked question still lingered in his eyes. He took the cup in both hands, like he was trying to warm them a little. The class we were in was probably not heated yet, since it was just the beginning of October and the days were warm enough.

"Great, I was hoping you'll like it." I put my tea next to me on the floor and looked at the hanger in front of us. "Do you need help with that?" I asked, pointing at the broken object.

"Is it why you came all the way here?" He had a hint of disbelief in his voice.

"Well, at the beginning I just wanted to grab a tea. But then I saw that the lights are on through the window and I thought that you are probably trying to fix the mess I made. I just don't like leaving things for others to fix for me. And the tea is to say sorry again. I should be more careful." I explained and his face finally relaxed.

"Wow, usually people forget about things like this." He shot me a smile and one look at his sunny face was enough to send me over the moon. "Kuroki-san, if I remember correctly?"

I was happy that he remembered. He seemed so nice, almost like a dream man. But every time I met someone like him, after a few dates they got bored and said I was too childish. Or they wanted something else from me than just talking, which was not exactly what I wanted. So my hopes were dead after that. Now I preferred watching someone from a distance and imagine what could happen if my thoughts were the reality. But with him I just couldn't stop approaching. It was the first time I've thought about being closer to a man than I ever was before and that thought scared and excited me at the same time.

"Yes, Kuroki Miyu. And you are Sugawara-sensei?" I asked with a playful undertone in my voice. I always remembered names and faces of people I met. This is why sometimes I greeted someone I met once and they didn't recognize me. It was embarrassing, but funny when people tried to remember who I was, looking at my face with squinted eyes.