And she pressed the red button, and turned her phone off. She turned, swiftly wiping the tears from her cheeks. She pushed James to the back of her head, and followed behind Eddie.

Opening the door, she immediately spotted Angela, and when she two looked at eachother, Calypso's eyes filled with tears again, and just as quick as light, Angela had her outside the apartment.

"Talk, now."

Calypso sobbed softly, and Angela quickly wiped the tears from her cheeks, and Calypso said, "He's- a murderer," She whispered. And upon Angela not saying anything, she looked at her friend. She smiled at her, softly. "You knew, didn't you?"

Angela nodded then, and before Calypso could say anything, she spoke, "We all know. We didn't say anything because they didn't have substantial evidence that it was him, Adam never said anything. I know we should've told you, but if you saw the way you smiled at him, and how you love him, you would've kept it to yourself too. "

"So, be mad at Avery and I, but please, Cal. Don't throw this away,"

Calypso didn't say anything, she couldn't. So, instead she nodded softly, and Angela kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly, as if she was trying to out her heart together herself. Angela held her close as she opened the door to the full apartment, and darted for the alcohol table.

Shoving a full cup into her friends hand, Angela pulled her to their group. Eddie, Katerina and Henry smiled at her, hugging her. She merely smiled at them, and took a full gulp from her cup.

"Where's Aves?" She yelled over the music, and Angela yelled back, "With Adam at the movies! " Calypso smiled at the answer, making a mental note of asking Avery how it went.

She remembered about the dinner she and James were supposed to go on, and her heart pamged again. As if hearing it, Angela looked at her and shook her head," No, none of that," She took her hand and pulled her back to the table, and opened a large Vodka bottle. Calypso shook her head, and Angela nodded at her, grinning.

She took the first gulps of the bottle, her face scrunching up at the taste. She passed it to Calypso, and she sighed. She Brough it to her lips, the alcohol momentarily taking her mind away from her heart, and she coughed as she passed it back to Angela.

Not much later, Calypso and Angela were stumbling everywhere, laughing at everything. Calypso frowned, "I'm starving," Angela nodded, agreeing.

"You wanna go buy junk food and- just like old times? She slurred, and Calypso giggled, nodding. Angela told Katerina, and pressed a quick kiss to her lips before she stumbled back to Calypso.

Calypso smiled at Eddie from across the room. And before her mind could register what her legs were doing, she had walked straight up to him. Looking at him, she smiled again. And he shot her a grin back.

Calypso then stood on her toes, and her arms came around his neck and she brought her lips to his, and as soft as a feather, her lips met with his. His hands snaked around her waist, and he Brough her closer, kissing her deeper.

Calypso ignored the voice that was screaming at her that this was wrong, and that she was acting out again. She kissed him deeper, her tongue running along his bottom lip. He tatsed of cheap alcohol and cigarettes, and she suddenly missed another pair of lips and how they always tasted of strawberries, and vanilla ice-cream.

Pulling away from Eddie, she swayed and a hand enclosed around her wrist and tugged her backwards. Angela shook her head at her, and pulled her behind her and through the door.

The two bestfriends laughed loudly as they pushed the door of the apartment building open, stumbling through it. Calypso held Angela's hand tightly, and the girls spotted a bar across the street. And they merely shared a glance, both having the same thought.