chapter eighty-eight

Start from the beginning

The boy's eyes widened slightly in realization, "Shit, I didn't even think of that. And she did say she was bringing some friends," he ran a hand through his hair, "I could always tell her it's cancelled or something?"

Nephera caught Sirius's grin from the side of her eye, and scowled. Of course that cocky bastard would be enjoying the fact that she was jealous, "No need," she shrugged, "You're right anyways, we do need people. Maybe I could send a patronus to Terry and some of his friends as well,"

The mention of the Ravenclaw's name quickly wiped the grin off of Sirius's face. He knew of him, of course, or rather, he knew of his slight infatuation with Nephera. It was common knowledge amongst the school that the brunette used the smart boy for assignments she didn't care enough to complete, and he followed after her like a lost puppy of some sort.

Nevertheless, he wasn't about to back down for the obvious game she was setting up, "Why not," he replied, his eyes boring deep into hers as she did just that, "So, is that everyone?"

James had noticed the tension in the room, but decided against saying anything about it, "I think so," he replied instead, "So that's like, what? Fifteen people at least?"

"Small but nice," replied Sirius

Nephera snorted at that, mischeif clear in her deep brown eyes, "Salazar knows I've said that before,"

Her wizard didn't miss a beat, despite James's loud laughter, "Did you say that before or after screaming my name?" he retorted

This cut the bespectacled boy's laughter short as he launched one of the throwing pillows across the room, "No sex talk when James is present, thank you very much,"

"Oh please, Prongs!" shouted Sirius, "As if you haven't forgotten to cast a silencing charm once or twice,"

This effectively shut the boy up, and not long after they all retreated up to their rooms to get dressed for the party that night.

Nephera had her back to Sirius as she was rummaging through the closet, trying to find that one particular dress that he tended to love more than anything else. She smirked as she felt his eyes on her, practically ripping holes on her back, "Something you'd like to say Snuffles?"

"Just wondering what your playing at?" he shrugged, ranking his eyes over her form and leaning against the dresser

She turned around to fully look at him, her infamous smirk on her lips, "I'm not playing at anything unless you are, Sirius," she said in mock-innocence

"Mhm" hummed the boy, raising an eyeborw, clearly disbelieving of her as he took off his shirt to get dressed as well

The Slytherin finally found the dress she was looking for, a short, black silk one that fell on her figure and left little to the imagination. She had worn it once before, at a party in the Gryffindor common room, and she distinctly remebered the events of the night that followed.

Making a show of stripping herself of her clothes, she kept her eyes locked with Sirius's, who was staring wide-eyed at the sight, feeling his pants tighten.

The Gryffindor wasn't the only one aroused, for the sight of his shirtless torso, tattoos and abs on full display made Nephera call upon every sliver of self-control she had not to drag him to the bed at that moment.

Apparently, she was stronger than he was, for the second she started pulling on the black lingerie she had bought at Diagon Alley a few days ago, the boy lost all control.

In one swift moment, he had crossed the room, pushing the closet door to close and roughly pinning her against it, "Not playing any games, huh?" he whispered in her ear