"Seo Changbin.. If you ever assigned me without telling me again I will kill you" Minho huffed taking a sip of his frappuccino, Changbin just chuckle, eyes still glue to his papers while Chan pay no mind to them.

"Shall we go inside now? We have to give our attendance to the professor and give this reports before gathering in front of the bus" Chan said tidying up his papers while Changbin shout at him to wait "Hyung, let me see yours real quick" Minho just clicked his tongue, giving his thick like a book, report papers to Changbin.

"We're going by college bus?" Minho asked, Chan nod "Hey! How are you doing? Do things work out?" He asked "Umm, We made up and I kiss him" Minho answered bluntly making Chan almost choked on his americano "Why are you so straightforward?"

"Well you asked" Minho blurted out taking another sip of his frappuccino, Chan sigh shaking his head.

"Am I hearing things or did Minho Hyung just said that he kissed him? Who? Am I the only one here missing something?" Changbin butts in, curiously "It's Jisung"

"Jisung- what? But isn't he-" Minho sigh in annoyances while shoving Changbin's leftover pancake inside his (Changbin's) mouth.

Changbin was too stunned to speak, he just munch onto the pancakes looking at Minho.

"Where are we going?" Minho stands up, fixing his pants while taking his report papers lying on Changbin's table, he quickly tidied them up  "Orphanage" Chan answered, standing up and fixed his clothes as well.

"Hey Felix.. Should we go there today?" Jisung whisper, leaning closer to Felix's ear, their homeroom teacher was explaining about a human body on the board, which is hella boring to both Jisung and Felix "There where?" Felix quickly glance "Internet cafe"

"Really? Finally" Felix is way too excited that he don't realize he was too loud, i mean the fact that Jisung ask him first again after a very long time makes him feel all hyped up, he feels like his mate came back from death again.

"What's going on there?..Felix? Jisung? How many times did I already warned you two not to interrupt my class?" The teacher's sigh "Go stand outside until my class is over" Jisung and Felix whine, getting up while Hyunjin was giggling "Hyunjin? You also wanted to join them?" Now it's time for Jisung and Felix to laugh "Are you still laughing?" Jisung shook his head, quickly pulling Felix out with him while the two boys hold their laughter.

They're actually glad that the teacher send them out, they might die of boredom if they stayed inside the class.

"Hey! Han Jisung did you know that we were so worried this past 4 days, we don't know why you're so down, you didn't even tell us.. You better pay for my lunch" Felix nudged him on his stomach "I know I'm sorry, i was wrong... So shush or they will send us to detention" Jisung glance back making sure the teacher don't heard them.

"So what's going on? Is everything alright now?" Felix whispered Jisung nod and smiled "I don't know why I'm thinking that you're keeping a secret from us" Felix raised his eyebrows "No it's nothing just.. I was arguing with my parents"

Jisung is not ready to come out yet, he's also still trying to figure out about himself, like his sexuality and other stuff.. 

And he's afraid his two friends might treat him differently if he said that-
'Hey buddy, I'm making out with my sister's boyfriend, I enjoyed it so much that I used to fantasize about getting fucked by him'

No absolutely not, He will never tell them that and besides most of the population of S.Korea are homophobic so will his two friends be okay with this? Will they be disgusted?

Jisung is already worried and anxious about things, enough.. He just can't add more reason to it by telling his best friends, he do will tell them every thing later but just not now, not before he settled things and figure about himself.

Jisung opened the door, taking off his shoes, he walk in and went straight to the kitchen to drink some water, throwing his bag on the table and took off his jacket..

Walking inside the living room to find Minho taking a nap on the couch, he still wore his (today's) clothes, that he might wear today.

'He must be really tired' Jisung thought to himself "Hyung.. I'm home" Jisung whispered softly while shaking him gently, the older frowned, opening his eyes, if it wasn't Jisung who woke him up, Minho might punched the person right away.

Am not going to defend him cause he himself also admit it.

"Let's eat something" Jisung smiled.

The older shift closer, hugging the younger and buries his face on Jisung's tummy.

(Jisung was kneeling, no dirty thoughts here)

"It's so tiring" Minho whine "Where are you going?" Jisung asked, gently playing with the older's hair, "Orphanages.. But it's refreshing seeing the kids, they are beautiful" Jisung hum in response, smiling "Should we go there together someday?" Minho looked up and nod "I would love to meet the kids again"

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving"