chapter 10

“No I’m being serious guys. This girl doesn’t like me and I wanna win her over because I fucking like her, okay?” Thomas say.

“Okay is the girl in this school?” Jason ask.

“No she goes to another school.”

“Okay well. We don’t really have any advice cause a lot of the girls come to us, but just be yourself man. She’ll learn to love you eventually. You’re a really cool person and I’m sure that once she hangs around with you then she’ll start to fall for you as well. Other than that, I’m not too sure about it man.” Jason explains.

“Thanks dude.” Thomas say and the rest of the guys change the subject topic.

_______________________

You walk out of the school and see Thomas’s friends eyeing you. "Creep" you thought

It’s weird that Thomas's friends don’t seem to like you but Thomas won’t get away from you. You see the popular girls all crowded at the flag pole with a couple of boys and you notice that they’re there.

That’s when you notice, Thomas. And with a girls arms around him. You didn’t really care cause you wasn’t interested in him,

maybe.

But the way he has been acting these last couple of days has thrown you off a bit. Maybe one of those were his girlfriend. He seemed to change girlfriends every single week. The girl left Thomas and walked up to you.

“Hey Y/n.” She said

“Um hey.”

“So are you going to Tara’s party on Friday night?” She asked. You were kinda shocked about why she was asking you that question.

“Um yeah I am.” You said.
“Okay cool. Well see you there.” She smirks and walks off.

"Why the fuck would she be asking me if I’m going to the party. Of course I am." You thought. Tara’s your best friend and she asked you to come and help her set up for the party. It's like the popular kids were trying to make fun of you at the party. What sick plan were they planning on doing to you at the party.

Maybe the whole Thomas thing was going to be explained and why he’s been acting so weird to you.

____________________

You walked into the school gates and Tara ran straight up to you,
“Y/n, Y/n. You’re still coming to my party tonight? Right?” She asked.
You nodded, “yeah of course I am.”
“Oh thank you so much, you’re the best. The popular kids are coming as well…” she said.

For a second you were shocked,
“Why?” you asked.
“Well. I’m kinda hanging out with Kirk lately,” She mumbled.

Your jaw immediately dropped, shocked that your bestie hanging out with a jock like Kirk.

"Wait, hanging out?" You ask, still didn't believe what you just heard. Tara smiled, nodding while biting her bottom lip.

"Hanging out like dating you mean?" You ask again. Tara nodded. Though, you were kind of happy for her since that she wasn’t very one of the popular girls, that she could actually get in a relationship with a popular guy.

“Oh my god. I’m so happy for you, when did this happen?” you asked.
"It happened a couple days ago.” She smiled. “Well, I’m so happy for you. So that's why the popular kids are coming to your party tonight?” you asked.

“Yeah that’s why.”

___________________

School had finished and Tara waited outside at the school gates for you. You were coming back to her house to help set up. “Hey Tara. I’m here, you ready to go?” you said.

“Yep. Have you got your clothes or do we need to stop by your house so you can pick them up?” Tara asked. “Nah it’s all good. I’ve got my clothes in a plastic bag in my bag for tonight so i’ll just get dressed at your house.” you smiled. “Okay cool.”

They began walking out of the school gates and all the way to Tara's house.

As they walked out of school, laughing and chattering, Thomas saw them, "Tara was having a party tonight. And Y/n was gonna be there. Maybe I should follow them and go and ask if Tara wants help." he thought.

a/n: just one more chapter and i'll be done! (don't worry theres still more chapter coming up)

i've been noticing how the other characters didn't get much appreciated like Edward, Annie, Aidan and more. so i'll try to get them noticeable in the next chapter.