chapter 7

A/N: OMG SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I've been busy with real life, school, family problem, soo here it is ... The chapter 7 !

~

Thomas POV:

At the end of the day

I walked out of my last class. I was determined to talk to Y/n. I heard someone say that if you have a conversation with the person you think you’re starting to like, then just talking with them should determine if you really do like them or not.

I guess it because you wanna see if you could have a conversation with the girl to know if you two would be good together. I’m not too sure.

I rushed out of class. I saw Y/n walk out of the school building. I rushed over to her to try and talk to her but one of her friends rushed over to her to talk to her.

I sat there basically waiting for Y/n to be finished with the talking with her friend so I could go up and talk to her, but things didn’t do according to plan…

“HEY THOMAS.” I hear a voice shout.
fuck.

I turn around and see Kirk waving and calling out my name. I take one quick look at Y/n and see her looking over at me, though this time she’s alone.

Fuck, if my friends didn’t come up to me and call out my name, then maybe I would have been able to have a conversation with her- and hopefully it would be better than the weird conversation we had at the coffee shop early in the morning.

Y/N POV

In my opinion, Thomas has been acting really strange ever since this morning when we were at the coffee shop.

Flashback

“hey.” He said quietly.
I looked up at him, “Um, hi?” I said, rather confused. “You get coffee from here?” he asked.

Flashback End

Why the fuck has he been acting so weird?

Thomas POV:

The Next Day

This was my second attempt to at least try and talk to Y/n. So far it hadn’t been going very well. It was morning and I was sitting in the coffee shop waiting for her to show up.

The doors opened and I looked towards them and saw her walking into the coffee shop.

I looked up ways to win a girls heart and one of them was to make her laugh. I walked over to her as she lined up to get her coffee.

“Hey Y/n.”
“Oh hey Thomas.”
“So I was just thinking, I never really talked much with you at first- but I thought that since I’ve sounded or seemed pretty rude since you first met me- if you wanna just start this whole thing over and be friends.” I
exclaimed.

“Yeah sure.” She smiled.
Fuck- her smile was beautiful.
“So to new friends.” I said, holding my hand out hoping she would shake it.
“To new friends.” She smiled, shaking my hand.

She giggled. Again her giggle was cute. Fuck I never thought that I would see myself falling for the new chick. She wasn’t even one of the popular kids and I only fell for the popular kids.
“You know, since I came to this school I never thought that you would ever speak to me.” She said.

“Why’s that?”
“well cause when we were in English on my first day you didn’t speak to me one bit.”

“Well I guess I didn’t know you yet.” I explained- trying to hide the fact that I was obviously in love with her.
it was her turn to order her coffee,
“That’d be $5 please.” The cash resister lady said.

“I’ll pay.” I said, handing the cash register lady the money.
“Thank you.”
Y/n and I walked off to the side, “why did you do that?”

“The start of being friends… I guess.”
She gets her coffee, “see you around Sangster.”

~