"Do whatever you want to her...make it hard" she ordered as she take a sip on her wine. I desperately move my feet and hands trying to be free when the men started to walk towards my seat with a smirk on there faces.

"You had a nice body huh?" One maniacally said, eyeing me from head to toe, I mentally cussed when he started touching my thighs while the other men laugh.

"P-please no....stop" I cried when his hand went up as another pair of hand was started to roamed at my back from another man, it sent nothing but disgust on my body. I hissed several times when a sharp things brushed on my skin, knife.

"Shhh it's going to be fine" the man infront of me said starting to kiss my shoulders, I forcedly move my head and hit his making him hissed.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled in anger, slapping me my eyes watered again because of pain as I taste blood coming from the corner of my lips.

"Please l-let me g-go...." I pleaded but he just forcedly held my shoulders, as he slapped me again, I whimpered and sobbed in pain, I felt weak, the blood dripping on my arms from the cuts they made is killing me in pain.

He again tried to kiss me, but I move my face side to side to avoid his disgustful mouth. I'd closed my eyes when he again about to slap me when Suho's voice echoed.

"That's enough, you can please her after me" his voice echoed, my head started to shook when he started to walk toward me again.

"Suho..p-please n-o" I said in fear, the thought of him doing it again to me sent shiver on my body, yet he still continue.

"Oh c'mon stop the drama, go on I want to witness it live" Hyesoon Unnie's voice heard, Suho stare at me for a while before brushing his palm on my cheeks.

"Your so beautiful.." he muttered, his hand led its way on my back as he's body close with mine.

"No p-please" I pleaded, I felt his breathe beside my ears as he whispered.

"I won't do anything to you" he said in a low voice, pretending that he's kissing my earlobe. My body froze.

"When I said run, you will run" he added as I felt his hand untie-ing me from behind "I'm sorry for doing this Soo" he said, my hand went free but he's holding it to cover behind the chair. He then move his face on the other side of my neck as he again whispered.

"Beg" he command "act like you were begging me to stop" he added, resting his lips on my shoulder like he's kissing it but not.

"S-suho?..." I mumbled, but he agressively hold my waist using his free hand as his body leaned on mine.

"Just do it, beg and make it hearable" he said, eyeing to the side as he continue his act. Leaving me to obey him.

"Suho p-please s-stop!.....no please n-no" I said, hearable. He let out a faint smile.

"They're here....I count on three and you'll run" he said, observing every move of the man. Then from the dark I could see from afar the shadows of men, it's Taehyung and our guy friends.

"One..."Suho started to count I look at him, "two...." He continue, as the shadows of men getting near.

"What about you?...Suho let's go out here together" I said to him but he shook his head, acting like he's being harsh on my neck.

"Save your life for me... I led you the exit"He muttered, as the man in black notice another presence from the dark "THREE! RUN!" Suho yelled as he pulled me up and make me run with him behind me.

"You fucking motherfucker!" Hyesoon Unnie's voice echoed as she chased us as the boys left there fighting with the men, Suho and I hide behind one of the old car, panting and sweating.