chapter 44

Jisoo's POV

"Hyesoon U-unnie....." My voice tremble, tears formed again on my eyes, yet she just stare at me with sympathy.

"Suho?...." I said their names, my chest become heavy when Suho just stare before he walk towards me. "Why?" I ask him when he get near. "You betrayed me?...again!?" I ask in disbelief as I continue my stare at him feeling betrayed.

"Am I? You were really fool in a first place" he's word is like a daggers to me, he look at me smirking. "Do you really thought that I'd change..." My tears fall "Really!?" He scoffed, laughed. "How sad because this man infront of you who always had wet dreams because of your body...never did" he added as he brush the back of his palm on my cheeks. "So soft" he maniacally added.

"Suho why!" I exclaimed, not buying on his reasons " The bond of us together, the laughter we shared, the dreams and the future we planned with the squad? Suho tell me why are you doing this? What your reason!?" I blurted out, moving my face to avoid his touch.

"Your life...to save my life" he said staring at my lips that sent disgust on my body. He was about to leaned in but my sister spoke.

"My poor little sister" the once sweet and caring voice that I always hear when she's calling me, it vanished and replace with a cold and sarcastic one like she's disgusted to call me as one. She walk towards us direction as Suho smirked and stepped back.

"W-why?....why?" My voice crack as another serve of tears streamed down on my cheeks, I lower my head looking at my feet. This is not happening the words that I repeatedly saying on my mind.

"Why?" She lift my chin to face her again, I saw no emotions on her face when I met her dead eyes. "Why don't you ask yourself...why?" She answered me, firm and sternly, that give confusion on my head.

"Unnie?" I called her, her face darkened when I muttered those words, I whimpered in pain when she grabbed my hair and pull it back, forcing me to look up

"Oh you got nerve to call me that" she sarcastically said, tightening her grip on it. I closed my eyes in pain.

"Unnie...it's hurt" I manage to say those words but instead being free she pull it hard making me to cry more.

"Hurt?....the pain that you and your family caused to me was nothing to do with it, especially you!" She gritted her teeth, I didn't care the pain as her word confused me.

"Unnie w-were fami-" my words cutted when a hard slap was landed on my right cheeks making me look at the other side.

"We're not" she widen her eyes, fuming in anger "I and them become not because you came....the love and attention that supposed to be mine vanished in a flash because you were born...." She said in bloodshot eyes, she then hold my jaw and forcedly shift my face to face her again. "But who I am to complain?..." She let out a small laugh but the pain and hatred was visible on her eyes " Who am I?...well I'm just an adoptive kid that became an outcast. Stupid me right?" She tighten the grip on my jaw making me hissed in pain but she doesn't care "That two couple adopt me because they want a daughter and me as a child back then was very happy because I'm having a parent like the other kids have....but the happiness I'd felt was taken away in flash because you were b-born" her voice broke, as her eyes watered.

"Unnie...." I sobbed, she glare at me and the sadness that once shown on her eyes quickly turned into anger.

"You were born..." She scoff "And the things that supposed to be me, and mine in the first place all gone...the engagement, the praises it's all vanished. They threw me in U.S without bothering to ask if I want to, I tried to be a nice kid atleast to gain attention from them, I study hard and always obey them...but still I got nothing. It's hard to live alone Soo, I had no one to comfort me when I'm down and drained. "She glare at me " And it all happened because of you... bitch" she added, and push my face harshly before walking back and snapped her fingers earning the attention of the men around.