chapter 24

Taehyung's POV

The night went deeper only few are still awake, the squad decided to have some bonding this night that's why we're still on the seaside.

But it ended to have some time with our partners, mind your own business. Tommorow we'll going to a beach as a continuation of the school anniversary. Circling around the bon fire chatting and laughing. Holding the can beer on our hands.

"Yah! Jimin watch your girl, she's chaotic when she's drunk, stop her!!" Lisa yelled, tipsy. Seulgi is already playing with the sand like a kid hitting Lisa with the towel.

The latter laughed as he guide her girlfriend to sit down. The chats continue. Sipping on my beer I look at Jisoo beside me. She just staring at the can. I smiled as I gesture her for a toss.

"Cheers?" I ask, she smiled as she raised her canned beer, we both sipped. I saw how her face crunched up when she sipped. I chuckled.

"You don't drink?" I asked, she shook her head.

"No, not really" she said staring at the sky, she looks at me. "The beer taste bitter I don't like it" she said, chuckling. I laughed at her.

I sipped in my beer, she watches me then she also about to sip again when I take down her hand.

"You don't have to, don't force your self to the alcohol" I said, she smiled.

"Just another sip" she said and sipped on her beer, her face redden I shook my head and take the canned beer on her hand and putted it on my side. She glare at me pouting.

"I just want to try it" she reasoned

"Mmm-mmm" I shook my head as I take off my jacket and place it to her shoulder.

"It's bad on your health" I said, she pouted like a baby, her face are red because of the alcohol, cute.

"But you're also drinking" she shot back, I laughed seeing her action.

"I'm about to threw it anyway" I said as I take the two can and put it away, her eyes traces my moves.

"Hmmmp" she pouted, is she already drunk?. Why she's so cute.

"Aigoo my baby is so cute" I teased her leaning my head on her shoulder but she shrugged it off which made me startled.

"Yah! That's hurt Jagiya." I pouted as I look at her she crunch her face seeing me, she rolled her eyes, Kim Jisoo rolled her eyes on me!

I clung on her arms I already know where is it going and fuck that.

"Love let's go back hmmm?" I softly said to her, she glance at me before glancing back above the sky averting her gaze on me. She doesn't respond.

"Fine. Drink, let's drink" I give up holding back the canned beer I was going back to sit when she stand up. I look up to her and also stand up. Leaving the beer on the ground.

"I'm sleepy, I want to sleep" she said not looking at me, here we go again.

"Okay let's sleep" I said about to walk with her when she glare at me making me stop on my track.

She look away and clung on Seulgi's arm, making Jimin look at her and hold her girlfriend's another arm.

"Yah. Soyaaa where are you going?" Jimin said, sober.

"We're sleeping" she answered, Jimin's brow furrowed.

"It's still early" Jimin said

"Early your face, it's already 11 P.M" Jisoo shot back looking at the girls, talking through their eyes. The girls suddenly standed up from their places and look at their boyfriends.

"We're going to sleep" they announced, the boys standed up about to nag but chose to not.

"Goodnight babe" Chanyeol walk to Chaeyoung and kiss her girl the girl smiled.

"Goodnight hon" Jinyoung said to Nayeon and kissed her.

"Goodnight Byuu" Sungjae said and showered a kisses on Joy's face which made the girl giggled.

"Goodnight Bunny" Sehun said and kissed Lisa, hugging her girl.

"Goodnight love" Kai walk to Jennie and gave her a kiss

"Goodnight Seulgi-bear" Jimin said and kisses her girlfriend.

"Goodnight Honeybunch" Bang Chan said and kisses Sana

"Goodnight Jagiya" Jin hyung said and kisses Irene Noona.

I was about to go to Jisoo when the couple started to walk with their girls to led then on the girls room. But she just stare at me. I pouted as I lean about to kiss her but she cover her lips using her palm causing me to kiss her palm. I pouted more.

"Where's my goodnight kiss?" I do an aegyo, I saw her smirk but change on poker face to hide it. She's teasing me again.

" No kiss for Taehyung tonight" she said, pointing her finger on me.

"But-" the boys got their goodnight kiss why I can't?
I didn't even finish my words when she cut me.

"Hep!, No buts" she said, eyes widning. My shoulder went low acting sad, but the truth I was breaking inside because of happiness she's so cute!

"Loveeee!!" I whinned, she raised her eyebrows. But I glare at her.

"Yah!" She scoffs, I pointed my lips.

"Kiss me Sooyaa" I said staring straight to her eyes. She shook her head. I step towards her, she stepped back.

"One..." I started to count, stepping forward while she's stepping backward. She stare back, challenging.

"Two...." I said, closing my eyes as I pointed my lips. I open it and said " you don't want me to kiss you because once I kiss you, you'll be not able to sleep with the girls cause you're going to sleep with me, so think my love while I'm giving you a choice, Kiss me" I said, she hit my arms making me chuckled, her face crunched up, before tiptoing to kiss me, defeat Soyaa.

She was about to move back but I pulled her closer to me and place my lips on her again, I smiled between the kiss. Her hands are gripping on my side while I was holding her jaw and nape. Kissing under the moon light.

"Goodnight" I said teasing her as our kiss broke she pouted.

"Why I can't resist you?" She said, I chuckled as I cares her cheek.

"Because I'm too handsome to get rejected for a kiss" I answered her, my arms on her waist when we're walking back the site where were going to sleep separately, tch.

"Your too full on your self eh?" She said not believing, I look at her

"Am not?" I confusedly said, joking.

"Psh, your always" she said, stating the truth indeed.

"Only at you" I said, chuckling.

"Whatever, you always win" I laughed at her response, she also laugh.

"Goodnight Tae" she said when we reach where their room is.

"Goodnight Soo" I said as we both enter our rooms meters apart. I slept with a smile on my face.

*****************
Comment
Vote
Follow

Kamsammida!