I smiled and closed the car door. He drove off. Wait. I , Skylar, just gave Tyler my number. I stopped walking and stood there stunned. Oh my god. Rebecca's gonna kill me.

At night.

Ringgg.. Goes my phone.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller.

"Hey, Sky. It's Tyler. I know it's late but wanna grab a bite?" He asked me.

Bite - Food. Why would anyone say 'No.' to food?

"Okay. When will you be here?" I asked him while taking off my shorts.

"Right now." He said and hang up.

What? I quickly run to my window. I open it and a gush of wind flew pass me. I look down and saw Tyler leaning on his car. He had his hands in his pockets with a bottle of half-empty vodka in his hands. He saw me and smirk then drank a gulp of vodka. Fuck. He's drunk. He was wearing a black coat that reached below his knees, a pair of jeans and a pair of black high-cut converse. He raised up his empty hand and waved his finger, motioning me to go there. 

I rolled my eyes and went inside. I threw my phone on the bed and wore a black sweater under my white tank top. Since it was snowing. I wore a pair of jeans, a scarf and a pair of black boots. I took my phone from my bed and purse from my study table and exited my room. I walk quietly down my stairs, making sure not to wake my parents my sister. I took the house keys from the kitchen counter and exited the house.

I closed the door quietly and turn around, seeing Tyler smirking. He took a giant gulp from the bottle again.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him while walking towards him.

"So, Mrs. Goodie Two Shoes decided to sneak out, huh?" He ignored my question.

"Yeah, whatever. Are you drunk?" I asked him again.

"What'dya think?" He teased and went in the car.

I grunted and walk around the car to reach the passenger seat. I opened the car door. 

"Damn, I didn't know you got a nice ass, Sky." He 'complimented' while I sat down.

I slapped his arm playfully while blushing. He raised up his hands in surrender with a bottle of vodka in his right hand. He chuckled playfully and set the bottle of vodka in the between his thighs. I snatched the bottle from his thighs but he quickly snatched it away, making me grab his crotch. He leaned his head back on the seat and moaned loudly.

"Sky. If you wanted you could have asked." He said seductively.

I blushed and quickly remove my hand from 'that'. I crossed my arms over my chest and look forward.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"Aw. Come on. You don't have to do it." He leaned closer and bit his lip. 

I pushed his face away and he chuckled sexily.

"Fine, have it your way." He said and reverse out of my driveway.

The car ride was quiet. It wasn't an awkward silence, it's a comfortable one.

"Where are we going?" I finally asked.

"To grab a bite then go to the beach." He said casually.

"Are you crazy? It's snowing and you want to go to the beach?" I said to the crazy person beside me.

"Yeah. Come on, it'll be fucking fun." He said excitedly.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Just to make you happy." I said sarcastically.