𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

The weeks passed and everything was alright, it was back to normal, no problems, is what I would like to say but Mikey was still here. Just kidding, I've grown fond of him.

It was getting colder. Believe it or not I was very sensitive to the cold. It made my nose and ears go pink and when it was too cold I got fevers, the simple solution to this was to not go outside.

Mikey and I went Christmas shopping together, it wasn't planned but I would need his input. He told me about his gang problems and how a gang named black Dragon attacked Takemichi a few days ago.

Takemichi was always attracting problems, or was he seeking it?

"Black dragons.... The name sounds familiar. Wait! Taiju Shiba's the leader right?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

"Not personally, but he was affiliated with my senpai, except he attacked me once so my Senpai kicked him out,"

"He attacked you?" He asked.

"Mhm, don't you see this scar on my eyebrow?" I tell him, pointing at my left eyebrow.

"I won't forgive him for leaving a scar on your beautiful face."

"I don't really care, I think it makes me look badass, next time I see him I'll thank him."

"We might have a brawl soon, I don't want you involved in this one, they have military power."

"Don't worry babe, didn't plan on it,"

"Babe?" He asked me, stopping his motorcycle in the middle of the highway.

"It just slipped out, Now keep driving!"

"Of Course babe," he says, laughing.

■■■

"What do you think Emma would want?" He asked, looking at all of the sweaters on the wall.

"Draken,"

"Do I tie him up in a bow or something," Joking around he said.

"Does she have her ears pierced?" I ask him.

"I don't know," he says.

"I'll just get her these, " I tell him, grabbing some flower shaped earrings.

"You're getting her something?"

"She comes over a lot you know, she loves talking about Draken,"

"Do you talk about me?" He asks, bringing his face closer to mine.

"About how annoying you are," I spit out.

He laughs but looked the other way to avoid contact, "you think I'm annoying?"

Did I offend him?

"The Invincible Mikey," a voice says behind us. "You're only a middle schooler, I don't know how my pals lost to you," he looks in his mid twenties.

"Old man, can you move? I want to see the earrings behind you,"

Mikey laughed behind me.