𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

After my sisters suicide my mother turned crazy, she harmed herself and got violent with everyone around her. Even though my dad didnt want to he sent her to a Psychiatric hospital. That's mainly the reason we moved over here, to be closer to her.

I was already exhausted, but I forced myself to push my legs to run faster surpassing my limits.

I arrived to where I believed she could have gone and I was correct. There she was on the rooftop of the apartments where we used to live, the apartments which Naomi jumped from.

"Mama!" I yelled and cried to her. She didn't like me and that was something I knew. Trying to pull her back to be away from the surface failed and she pushed me to the side.

"You are not my daughter," she yells, lifting her hand up and slapping her hand across my face.

"Please, let's go back to the hospital," I begged her and continued to pull her back afraid that she might jump.

"Go away you devil! You're not my daughter! My daughter is precious, she is kind and caring but you," she stared at me for a bit and scrunched her eyebrows, "It was you! You killed her!" She yelled, pulling my hair and dragging me toward the edge of the roof. Panic came over me, she wouldn't hesitate to throw me over.

"Let me go Mama! It's me Noelle!" I said grabbing her leg to force her to stop walking.

She started stomping on my hand then she started stepping on the rest of my body.

Against my mom, I was always weak. I didn't want to harm her anymore than I have

Tears fled from my eyes, this wasn't what a normal mother and daughter relationship would look like.

"Naomie! You killed my precious daughter!"

She kept chanting my sister's name as she stepped toward the edge of the roof, her blue eyes stared at me with intent to kill.

"Go die!" She yelled lastly before stomping on my head several times.

I hear my dad's footsteps approaching.

"Maya!" He yelled.

That was the last thing I heard before falling unconscious.

[Mikey]

He couldn't believe Baji was dead, he believed he would live out his dream of making an era for delinquents with both Baji and Kazutora. The aftermath was difficult, Kazutora offered to stay Baji with him, and he got arrested.

Mikey thought about how he was almost killed but Mirei came and saved him. Who had told her to come? Does that mean she still wants to be with Mikey?

They were on their way back, silently. Nobody dared to speak first, scared that it would affect Mikey.

"Takemitchy, where's Mirei?" Mikey asked, breaking the silence and awkward tension.

"She ran away, it looked like she was crying," Takemichi informed Mikey.

"You were the one who told her to come." Mikey said, he was just assuming but it seemed right.

"I'm sorry,"

"how did you know she was... strong, I just found out," Mikey asks, he was going to be mad if she told Takemitchy first.

"Tachibana told me," Takemichi lies.

"Oh,"

Draken was silent the whole time, he didn't know what to say, he didn't know how to comfort Mikey, he was sad himself, he also was surprised at the sight of Mirei when she appeared. The reason why Mikey had a sad look was because of his argument with her and now it made sense what it was about.