Journey 0-2 : Decision

┏━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┓

• Welcome to the Villains' World •

┗━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┛

There's one word to describe everything in this current moment: It was disastrous

There's one word to describe everything in this current moment: It was disastrous. Chryssa stood there with a dumbfounded expression, remaining to stand right beside the person that prompted her frown. And right next to the tan man with the animal ears, whom she always looked at once or twice before returning to the scene before them.

It is safe to say she was previously protected solely for her beauty. In conclusion, he did not care whether she died or not; as long as she remained a pleasing sight of beauty, it was fine. That's a completely absurd life moral; just thinking about it makes Chryssa sigh in disbelief.

╔════════════════════╗

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD

╚════════════════════╝

"Gah! What the heck is this!?" Chryssa's attention was drawn back to one of the people chasing after the stray cat as a result. A pair of gray eyes reflecting on his victory looked at Grim without the slightest hesitation. As for Grim, there was a heart-shaped collar around his neck.

"Law of the Queen of Hearts: Number 23: "One shall never bring a cat into a festival." You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once."

"I'm not a cat! I'll burn this collar right up and..."

"E, Eh? I can't use my fire!" Hearing that, Chryssa wasn't sure whether she should feel surprised or relieved. The blue flames that surrounded the room slowly disappeared from view. Finally, it's reassuring to see no burned humans in this room.