Journey 0-1 : Fate

┏━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┓

• Welcome to the Villains' World •

┗━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┛

The room was filled with all kinds of people wearing the same robes as each other

The room was filled with all kinds of people wearing the same robes as each other. They talk to one person at a time, but there are more than one or even a group. Each hood was pulled over their heads, hiding most of their features.

A boy who had red hair and sharp gray eyes was facing the large group of people standing behind him. With one hand on his waist, he made sure everything was in the right position. Even with the hood slightly pulled down, one could see its dull gray eyes, which seemed to scan each other like the eyes of a predator.

"Is that all for the new students' dorm assignments?" His voice echoed lightly in the room. He sternly looked ahead at the direction of the large group.

"Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them, and it's off with your head." He threatened, and his piercing gaze was enough to serve as a reminder to them. Avoid a problem as much as possible, however impossible it may be.

"...Ughhh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over." A light grunt erupted from a brown-skinned man with braided hair. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me."

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability." Following a person with glasses, he looked at the group with a sweet-looking smile.

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." A man with a soft voice and a gradation of hair at the ends looks so confused about the departure of the headmaster.

"Abandoning his post..."

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" A male with red eyes crossed his arms, looking a bit confused as well.