Exordium

┏━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┓

• Welcome to the Villains' World •

┗━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━┛

A ragged panting escaped a petite girl's lips, her body shivering from the touch of the cold, unaware of its capability to continue onward

A ragged panting escaped a petite girl's lips, her body shivering from the touch of the cold, unaware of its capability to continue onward. A pair of eyes filled with nothing but brimming tears, ready to cascade down like a waterfall. It was followed by small, soft footsteps, with each part of her body feeling heavier as the time passed.

Soon after, her own energy runs out, and she collapses to the ground with a thud. Gravity drew her in closer and closer as her body pressed against the ground. She was basking in the cold sensation of the ground. Her skin was entirely exposed, with her adrenaline rushing through her skin.

Everything around her feels fuzzy. In the end, her mind only seeks one thing in this crucial moment: survival.

Unspoken empty hopes, broken hopes, the hope of one chance at this truly vile life — should a miracle happen, then at least don't let it all stop for her. Because, for her, fear is primarily synonymous with meaningless death. A death where she could not spend any of her time with the person she truly held in her heart.

At least, don't let such an eerie and cruel atmosphere be the end of her journey. She still had a story to tell. In a world full of secrets, with the desire of a heart and the logic of a brain, what must she do to proceed forward? With her presence, everything is bound to be revealed.

The tears that flowed fell nimbly to the ground. The fire of life that sparked within him was slowly extinguished as time passed. One second, one minute, one hour... The ticking of an hour ticked in the silence of his head. Her eyes felt heavy to lift, and she felt burdened from various directions.

And gradually, the fire of life... rekindles with a glimmer of hope.

Ah... My dear beloved