"Okay?" I put my hand on his chin, lifting up his face for him to tell me exactly what I was thinking in my head was really going on. Confirming all my thoughts for the past year. He just stares at me. I let my hand down, looking at the sky for a minute. "Okay, so he's in the barn with her?"

"Yes." he is still looking at me. " he parked on the other road and walked the trail to the barn so the lights wouldn't show he was home."

"How long have you known?" I ask calmly

" Tonight confirmed it. I have been asking him for months. He hasn't been at the club meetings or work in two weeks. The guys were starting to say he will be out and so I figured I would ask him then he blew me off at Waynes and so I was going to let it and him go. Then I saw him. I am sorry Brooks. I would never want to hurt you." I can feel his hurt and anger with every word built.

I start walking slowly straight ahead. It's about a two minute walk and I wanted to take it slow. Greyson followed my lead. What will I see? What will I say? How would I even confront him? Then I realized I lost him a while ago now. He's been gone for so long out of my romantic life that the connection was gone. He stopped coming home at night about four months ago. Started by saying the meetings were getting later and later then work was busy. Then just needing some time with the guys. Then no excuses. My dinner tonight was my last effort after months of trying to make him happy. I see the light get brighter and brighter as I get closer with each step.

I push through the pain and take one step into the barn in the darker part. I can see the basketball hoop and pool table but the back part has a tv and couch with a kitchen and bathroom. I can now hear voices and noises. As I get closer I can make out the sounds. She's mouning and saying fuck yes and hes saying you like that? I step through the door and see it all in its full glory. She has her dress pulled up and he has exposed her breast. Kissing at her neck, ear and lips. Thrusting harder and faster with every mone. He has his pants down just past his cheeks. I can see his muscles through his white shirt. Along with the tattoo we got while on a date when we were eighteen. As soon as I hear him say 'im gonna come.' I look at Greyson.

"I'm glad." I say loud enough he panicked and dropped her on the table he was nailing her on. I walk slowly over to the couch and sit on the arm. I can't even manage a facial expression. I just stare at him. She gets herself together and stands up quickly.

"Who are you?" she says with anger in her voice and I glare at her.

"She is the wife." Greyson threw it out there. "Might want to leave quickly the way you came." She grabs her purse and jean jacket and runs out the door to the path that leads to the lake and then the road.

" How long, Zach?" I ask, still being calm.

" How long what?" he says annoyed I would even ask him that. " Her? Just tonight. I haven't done this before tonight."

" I only ask for two things." I look at my shoes just crossed casually while I sit on the arms of the couch. " I get half the profit of the house selling. Exactly half and I get Peanut when I take my stuff." Peanut was our cat that we got when we moved in together.

"What? You're leaving me? No you left me months ago, this was just the final cut." I stand up and walk over to Greyson. " Can you go to the club and get like fifty boxes for me and help me pack my stuff?"

" Sure." He says and looks at Zach who now looks panicked, pissed and shocked holding his pants up with his hands still.

" WHAT?" Zach says " You're going to just help her leave me? Dude why would you do that?"