🩹🖤Attack- Taehyun

Start from the beginning

He felt lightheaded as he curled up feeling intense blows to his body and face. He heard his nose crunch and blood rush down his cupids bow and lips dripping and pooling on the ground beneath him.

After some time, police sirens were heard in the distance and the three men took off in order to not be seen.

Taehyun layed in a crumpled mess, blood still pouring from his nose and mouth. His ribs and stomach ached from the blows, and he felt dizzy and sick. he tried to get up, but his attempts failed, and he hit the pavement with a loud thud. He felt his eyes become heavy and they eventually closed as inky blackness surrounded him.

AT THE DORMS:

"Well, where the hell is he then!?" Soobin screamed.

"I don't know! He left like four hours ago and he isn't picking up his phone!"

"Hyung? What's going on?" Beomgyu slowly stepped into the living room afraid of all the yelling.

"Taehyun isn't answering his phone and he's been gone over four hours now." Yeonjun explained as calmly as possible.

"What!? Well, what do we do?" the younger whimpered in fear.

"What if he's hurt hyung? What if something happened to him?!" Kai cried from the couch.

"Hey, hey, Hyuka calm down." Soobin said softly as Beomgyu moved to sit with Kai on the couch wrapping his arm around the younger.

"Ning Ning don't cry, look me and Soobin will find him, okay? You two stay here and keep your phones near you." Yeonjun said grabbing Soobin's wrist and starting towards the door.

"No hyung, we're coming with you!" Beomgyu said standing.

"No! absolutely not. Do as your told, stay here."

"But hyung-

"Beomgyu I won't tell you again." Yeonjun said sternly.

Beomgyu finally gave up and sat back down cradling a still crying Kai in his arms.

"it's okay Hyuka, they'll find him, come now don't cry." He cooed.

Soobin and yeonjun raced out of the house in search for their dongsaeng. They went to the park he said he was going to but found no sign of him.

"Dammit! Where could he have gone?!" Soobin said frustrated.

"Calm down Soobin, let's just keep looking, why don't you try his phone again?"

Soobin shakily took out his phone and dialed the younger's number. It rang but went to voicemail.

"Still not answering hyung."

"Okay, let's go this way then." Yeonjun grabbed Soobin and led him down the sidewalk on the way back to their dorms.

They searched up and down the street for twenty minutes but still no Taehyun.

Soobin was getting anxious and as much as Yeonjun tried to remain calm for the younger he was starting to freak out as well.

"Come on Tae... where are you?" he said out loud to himself scanning the entire neighborhood for the silver haired male.

He ripped his phone out of his back pocket and clicked Taehyun's contact as they walked across the street. As it was ringing, he heard Taehyun's ringtone nearby.

"Soobin, do you hear that?"

"Yes, hyung that's Tae's phone!"

They ran in the direction of the sound until they saw the opening to the alley. The ringtone got louder, and they both ran as fast as they could down the alley.