The Origins of a Princess/Meeting Sora and Riku

After leaving Disney Town, Hikari was told by Ventus that he's still gonna go after Terra so she decided to go to a small world that has a beach: The Destiny Islands. Hikari had a plan to surprise Ventus, Terra and Aqua. She is going to collect seashells to put for their collection. After collecting all the seashells, Hikari was bored but the Unversed appeared out of nowhere.

"Well, look what came to cure my boredom," Hikari said as she summoned her Counterpoint Keyblade and defeats all the Unversed.

After beating the Unversed, Hikari knew that the Destiny Islands is very small and was starting to get bored again.

"This world..." Hikari sighed. "...is just too small."

An unexpected voice surprised Hikari. "Small indeed." It was Master Xehanort.

Hikari looked at Xehanort. "When did you get here, old man?"

"Recently, perhaps," Xehanort smirked. "And I've been keeping tabs on you, my dear. And it's time you knew about the first princess. The first princess of Kingdom Hearts before you."

"The first princess of Kingdom Hearts?" Hikari looked confused.

"Yes," Xehanort said as he began the story. "Once upon a time, in the age of fairy tales, the World was filled with light—a gift, many believed, from an unseen power known as "Kingdom Hearts.""

"Kingdom Hearts..." Hikari muttered. "From what my parents and my grandparents told me a long time ago, they said it's not really a heart shaped moon."

"You're right," Xehanort said as he continues the story. "Kingdom Hearts is no moon. It is the heart of all worlds. The first princess of Kingdom Hearts has been granted the power she desired. The power of light. And the power of darkness. She realized that Kingdom Hearts has another counterpart... the ultimate key: The all-powerful χ-blade!"

"Uhhhh... did you say Keyblade?" Hikari asked, mispronouncing χ-blade.

"Not the Keyblade you wield, young one," Xehanort shook his head as he holds out his hand and the x appeared on his hand. ""χ"... A most ancient letter. Some say "kye," but the meaning is the same. Death... A letter that spells endings." Then, he continued the story. "Keyblade wielders had vied for that precious light, thus beginning the "Keyblade War." The violent clash shattered the χ-blade into twenty pieces—seven of light, and thirteen of darkness. And the princess knew that the one true Kingdom Hearts was swallowed by the darkness, never to surface again."

"So then..." Hikari said to the old man. "What about the worlds? Will they be covered by the darkness?"

"No," Master Xehanort shook his head again. "Not all the worlds, but the world in legend did once. We know so little about the Keyblade War—only that it was just the beginning. Amidst that crisis a precious light was found. It is a curious tale—and one worth exploring. They say ruin brings about creation. So what, then, would another Keyblade War bring? When the darkness falls, will we be found worthy of the precious light the legend speaks of?"

Hikari knew what Xehanort is up to and glared at him. "So you just came to tell me the story so you can force me to—"

"Play your part as the second princess of Kingdom Hearts?" Xehanort finished. "Yes... And you will at a fated place where all Keyblade wielders leave their mark on fate—the Keyblade Graveyard! There you will bear witness the downfall of your friends: Ventus' clash with Vanitas will forge the χ-blade, Aqua's demise will be swift and Terra will succumb to the darkness. And sooner or later, your destiny as a Princess of Kingdom Hearts will be fulfilled!"

Hikari watched as Master Xehanort walked into the dark corridor. "No..." she gasped. Then, she pulled out her red Wayfinder. "Terra... Aqua... Ven... I can't let this nightmare come true."