#𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝟏 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝟑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

Start from the beginning

"Why? Afraid I'll see what messed up shit you watch?", he chuckled lightly, "I'm not blind you know, I saw the age rating, just wanted to see if you liked that stuff."

"I'm not into the stuff they do, the plots just interesting I guess.", you shrugged.

He eyed you suspiciously, "Mhm, sure."

"It's not like I'm a perv who only watches it for the sex scenes and they're disturbing.", I grimaced remembering episode 5, "Like really disturbing, the kind of shit that makes you wanna throw up."

He shrugged, "If you like it so much, then I won't watch it."

"Good for you.", you yawned, stretching your arms.

He put his head on your shoulder, "If you're tired go to sleep.", he said stroking your hair, his finger coiling around your dark brown curls.

"Should I go to the guest bedroom then?", you asked, slightly sitting up.

"Sorry but you'll have to sleep here.", he stated, your brows furrowed in confusion.

"What are you playing at?"

"I never meant it like that, my house has cameras everywhere, you only got in because you climbed in through the window.", he chuckled remembering when you first got to his house.

"Then there are cameras in your room?"

"There was, I got rid of them but I don't know where the ones around the house are.", he exclaimed.

You groaned, "You actually have a good excuse."

"Of course I do, I'd never do anything to you."

"Y/N GO TO SLEEP ALREADY, I'M TIRED OF HEARING YOU SING!",

Gakushu whined, putting his hands on his ears trying to get rid of the sound.

You took out one AirPod, "No way, Doja just released a new album and it makes me wanna scream without the s!", you squealed, a grin displayed on your face.

It wasn't the rapping that bothered him, it was your British accent that bothered him whenever you said anything in English since it made you sound weird.

"You do know I can't understand half the words you say when you rap in English.", he groaned.

"So honest.", you mumbled with a small smile.

"If I was really honest I'd call your singing the worst sound on earth."

"Fuck you."

"You won't let me."

The both of you continued engaging in idle chatter, laughing like normal teenagers, unaware of the terrible pain you were about to go through.

Your airy laugh echoed throughout the room as you taught Gakushu how to braid your hair, "That's not how you do it, use three strands of hair instead of two.", you laughed, grabbing his fingers and placing them on your hair.

A small pout formed on his face, "I knew that, it's really easy!", he said as he twirled half of your hair into a perfect French braid.

"Woah, you are perfect at everything.", you gasped at his skills, "It took me years to learn how to do that!"

"That's probably because you were doing it on your head."

"But whenever I used to do it on my sister's head, she was the one who taught me.", you smiled, remembering the fun times you had with her.

"I didn't know you had a sister, I thought you only had two brothers."

"I had three brothers and an older sister.", you corrected.

"Had? aren't they living with your Father in London?"

"My two brothers are, the rest are here."

"I'm surprised to hear that, never thought you had a sister, you always came off as the only girl."

"I am now, my older brother and sister are at the Tokyo graveyard.", you spoke in your usual bubbly tone which was weird since the topic was quite dark.

"Are you-", he opened his mouth but before he could finish his sentence you silenced him by putting a finger on his lips.

"Hot guys are supposed to shut their mouths and keep quiet.", you gave him a bittersweet smile, it was threatening and deadly so he stayed quiet.

", you gave him a bittersweet smile, it was threatening and deadly so he stayed quiet

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡✔︎ 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
✔︎ 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

©-𝙁𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝙇

A/N

it's almost my last week of school!!

Guess what I got 100% on my English test!!!

Then I got 50% on my science test😮‍💨

Funny am I right?

Anyways sorry for not posting yesterday I was busy with school work and I had to rush this since I'm busy rn.

See u guys when I finally finish chapter 12!!!